How unlucky is that??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Playing Who wants to be a Millionaire Megaways slot. Bonus drops in, kills me off at the answer for 12 spins, so get 10. Bonus starts;

In the bonus MAX MEGAWAYS apears 5! times. Yes, 5 freaking times. Total bonus pay out? 61x

How the hell did I only win this little amount??

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

It’s tilty as fuck that game, someone once posted a screenshot of phone a friend landing on the one that said 0%

I’ve played it loads and only ever had one nice hit of 500x

RuthlesS WANTED $23
    Outlaw

It is, it tilts you like crazy.

Never had a very big win on it either, but it has huge potential.

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

RuthlesS wrote:

Playing Who wants to be a Millionaire Megaways slot. Bonus drops in, kills me off at the answer for 12 spins, so get 10. Bonus starts;

In the bonus MAX MEGAWAYS apears 5! times. Yes, 5 freaking times. Total bonus pay out? 61x

How the hell did I only win this little amount??

I had seven bonuses in one day, six of which knobbed me off for no bonus on the first gamble (with some of those claiming odds on the right answer of more than 85%). But the other one went mental; max ways came in on the second to last spin and just wouldn’t stop winning and cascading. Took the multiplier from x8 to x18 and paid a total of about 1200x. I’ve also had a 20 spin bonus pay nothing for 17 of the spins going for a total of 11x. Seems pretty random, you never know what you’re going to get.

kidgloves WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I’m sure Max Megaways is just a gimmick most of the time. A mechanic to make you feel like you are going to win more. Sure, a game can use it to help deliver a great win if you’ve already selected a feature with a big x multiplier win when you hit start, but most of the time you’ve got a teasing feature that appeals to the way our brain works. The maths says you should win much more often with lots of cascades, but you’ve only got to look at Kingmaker to see the result is still mostly in the normal x multiplier range when the feature is over.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Max megaways was the best ………then fucking monopoly came along and showed us max megaways mean dick all …….. fuck monopoly megaways ………sorry………..couldn’t help my self …….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)