HOW is this possible?!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Guys, I feel like I’m losing my mind here… so I put on Magic Mirror II on Videoslots on auto play whilst I go to the toilet. I come back, and my balance has gone ridiculous, from £1,350 to £3,458. I’m on a £2 stake, so surely the max I can win in one spin is £1000 per the payouts? But it says in my game history that I won £2,229 in one spin!?!?!

The ONLY thing I can think of, is that it gave me the bonus, autoplay carried it on, I got the top symbol and it landed 4 of her in a line? That more or less makes it up to that amount. But the reason I doubt this is 1) does the autoplay start the bonus without you? And if so, does it carry on the autoplay following the bonus? and 2) it had done around 70 spins already by the time I got back, I was only gone for a couple of minutes, surely it couldn’t do all of that and a bonus in that time?

I’m buzzing obviously, but would appreciate any help here as I cannot figure out what happened!!

Wormweed WANTED $42
    Outlaw

The auto play will play the bonus as well, if you don’t cancel it. There are many ways the bonus can give you a 2,2k win. Very nice win tho!

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

Yeah you got a decent bonus while you weren’t watching – this type/style of game does not bring in more than one full line of anything at a time in the base so I’d say definitely a bonus hit.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha what a sweet surprise to come back to! Mental!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Haha thanks guys! Yeah I was just in shock, so rare to get a 1000+x win (especially for me on Magic Mirror, which up until now was one of my lowest RTP slots), so getting that without even seeing it as I went to the toilet is just mental. Guess I got the top symbol and landed 4 of her 🙂

Actually had some real good luck on my last session, was up and down a lot, but the ups consisted of very big wins (300x, 400x, 500x, 900x, 1100x etc.) – crazy! My overall RTP on Videoslots has now gone from 96% to 98.6%ish.

darkhand1 WANTED $7
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

WELL  biohazard big mistake, nice win all the same but imagine if you had taken a (vacation) ha ha its deep bit of lateral thinking needed

but you could have come back a fucking millionaire.  great win

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)