How does Bandit do it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

So at the end of my session yesterday i decided to give reel king gamble a crack on 40p for 100 spins before i withdrew. 2nd spin in I win £4.40 or something, 5 presses later im one from the top and shit it and collect for 140 odd.

This has made me appreciate how crazy bandit is pressing it at like 100 times higher than i got to and also wondering how high giant must his balls be? Haha

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Haha I know what you mean bud. The amount of times I’ve collected one away from the top! It is so tempting to press it once more, but the thought of losing that amount always forces me to collect!

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Yeah that’s the problem , not many go for the top. The bandit plays on low stake off screen lots , and was thinking he shud do a giveaway edit the footage on gambling ladder couple from the top , draw some names out and they decide whether to collect or gamble . Then in next video he plays out what happened on each ladder. Prob to much pissing about though ?

StuartK91 WANTED $27
    Outlaw

Yeah mate i even clicked the gamble quickly aswell but the finger hesitated too long come the last one haha

Fuinur WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Dont think its a question about his balls’ size. Its just 1 game out of thousands and on that game he has his preset rule; top or nothing. Also when he loses the top, you have to remember its still content for him and the thrill, mustn’t forget that.

Mrbeefy1981 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

The stones on him must require a separate passport when he goes away my bottle usually goes long before I get near the top. Kudos to him, and as my luck on Captain Venture is currently in the toilet I’m glad he puts videos up so I can see a bonus every now and then!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)