house move

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

just moved in to a bigger house and closer to work finished work this morning and walked home only to find i dont fucking live here .i walked the 40 mins home to the old house the thing is i walked past the new house which is only 10 mins from work.happy with the new home rent is the same but much better only thing that i am getting it in the ear about is got no cooker we had gas and its electric cooker we need so micro wave till i get pay end of mth .i said to wife you looked at the house same time as me and you not notice she says its a mans job to notice them things lol

scottj130208 WANTED $22
    Outlaw

Women eh it’s always our fault my Mrs is the same they think we’re fkn mind reader’s

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Lol that’s funny especially actually walking past the new house.?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

yes walked to that house past 9 yrs from work just went to brighthouse and wanted £812.12 same cooker on ao is £189 told them to stick it i aint paying that would be a fool,wife will need to wait for payday house move cost shit loads but kids got big garden and house is nice and 10 mins from work if i dont walk to old house felt a complete plumb ;lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

It reminded me of only fools and horses when rodney moves out then comes home from work sits down reads the paper and del says everything alright and says you don’t live here anymore. ?

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

never told the wife just said i had to stay extra hour at work lol

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Hahah, just think of the extra exercise you got 🙂 as for having no oven, why don’t  you get a slow cooker? Can pick them up for 20 odd quid 🙂

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

we have a slow cooker winningbird and micro wave just need a electric cooker then all completed house move went ok apart from not checking  for the cooker but all in all much more happy here and the garden is so big kids love it. will not go hungry but wife is not happy with out her cooker but when i get payed will get one from ao  only £189 so not the end of the world well not for me it is for her lol

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I’m going to have to get one, my neighbour has one and brings me pulled pork round when she does it. Bloody lovely ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Congratulation on the new place mate. I would have thought having just moved it would have been fresh on the mind haha did you try to get into the old place lol. You dont need a cooker just a quick browse on the justeat app 😛

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)