Hey I’m new

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    StephenG WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey all I’m new just wanna day thanks for having me I joined up at video slots too

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Hi Stephen, welcome to the mad house mate – appreciate you having a bash at Videoslots, i hope you get lucky there like this person that emailed me earlier today…..

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE STONKER THAT IS!!!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Welcome to the forum Stephen!

@Bandit – what the actual fuck, first spin!!!!!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Biohazard wrote:

Welcome to the forum Stephen!

@Bandit – what the actual fuck, first spin!!!!!!

An unbelievable win from a lad called Mark – he said get it shown as like him, most people believe it doesn’t happen to normal people haha, it certainly happened for him on this one!

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Welcome to the forum mate. What a win that is. ??

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Welcome to crazy land mate.

That win is awesome. But £20 spins….who the fuck does them?

…..well every streamer alive nowadays lol.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Welcome dude ?

Imagine if it was a mistake and he meant to do a 20p spin instead ??

Mark31288 WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Hi and welcome, much like yourself i am new too, and this win is in fact mine.

Videoslots being a nightmare though, saying i have to be security checked again ‘randomly’ although its odd its only once i have won a large amount. I am now very worried they will confiscate the winnings through no wrong doing at which point i do not know what i will do, such an extreme high followed by an immediate low with the worry! they literally do not have to have a reason to confiscate your winnings, it just needs to be their opinion which is wrong. i can prove where the money came from for my deposits, and i am fully verified including their source of wealth decleration too!

Their terms state:

.4 Videoslots reserves the right, at its own discretion, to:

decline a person to open a Videoslots account and/or to <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>close an existing account decline to accept no deposits without any explanation,</span> provided that any wagers and winnings already made will be honoured by the Company as long as these were not acquired by fraud or other illegal or illicit means;
    suspend and/or cancel the person from promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever
    <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Videoslots is of the opinion (NOT FACTUAL, JUST THEIR OPINION??!!)</span> that there are legitimate concerns that the account is, has been or may
    be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest activities
    request documents for verification of identity, the authorisation to use a specific card (including pre-paid cards) and/or other facts provided by the account holder, before expediting withdrawals.
    hold and manage funds belonging to the account holder in accordance with generally accepted guidelines
    for cash management. This may include a financial institution and/or a payment solution provider being
    entrusted to hold funds in the name of and/or for the benefit of the account holder
    forfeit and/or <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>confiscate funds available on an account and/or refuse to honour a claim</span>, in the event that, directly or indirectly, these Terms and Conditions have been violated and/or other unauthorised
    limit and refuse bets and to terminate events or games from being offered on the site.

StephenG WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hey guys cheers been a long time viewer on YouTube as well makes my Sunday man. Anybody else like that sitting checking YouTube every hour after 12 pm lol and thanks had a decent win nothing to brag about book of ra first spin 20 quid on 20p lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)