Hello From Liverpool (UK)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BillyBoy1971 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi All

Newbie from Liverpool (UK) here

I’ve just purchased my 1st slot (yes i’m 47 and this is my 1st machine)

It’s a Barcrest T7 £500 Hot Shots 500….

i also believe that the support for these machines (in the UK) has ended… hence i can’t get any more Game Key’s ( Licence’s)… is this true ..?   CAN ANYONE HELP..?????

JGSlots WANTED $12
    Outlaw

Hi mate,

You will most likely struggle with that. Your best option would be to go on the coin-op Facebook groups as there’s some guys on there who are really clued with these types of things.

SG won’t sell any game keys directly as they’re only offering a vertex style set menu for a monthly or profit share cost. They would only do that for an operator too.

Best of luck anyways mate.

Rob

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Welcome to the forum billyboy. Sorry can’t help with your problem. I’m from Lincolnshire but normally have a day in liverpool each week for work. I’m in aintree and litherland tomorrow. Last week had a day in halewood and huyton. Love working in liverpool. The most salt of the earth people you’ll ever meet.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Welcome to the forum 🙂

BillyBoy1971 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hi Guys

Thank you for all your replies….

I have a new PROBLEM : (

My Barcrest Hot slots 500 T7 MPU5 machine is showing no signal on both monitors….. i have tested the monitor cables on an external monitor and they work fine. I can’t access the bios to the pc etc to see what the problem is…i have a green flashing light on one of the MPU5 barbas red wire to Node 1 connection if that makes sense…and the note acceptor reboots approx every 30 mins….any ideas????

BillyBoy1971 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Hiya mate…thanks for your reply…..

I have a new PROBLEM : (

My Barcrest Hot slots 500 T7 MPU5 machine is showing no signal on both monitors….. i have tested the monitor cables on an external monitor and they work fine. I can’t access the bios to the pc etc to see what the problem is…i have a green flashing light on one of the MPU5 barbas red wire to Node 1 connection if that makes sense…and the note acceptor reboots approx every 30 mins….any ideas????

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)