Has the bandit killed his channel?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    11evilace11 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Hiya team.

I signed up a while back because i am a fan of the bandits slot channel on youtube .

Can anyone enlighten me as to why his channel has had all the videos deleted ?

Id hate to think he has closed the channel down because it was great viewing and he did some of the things id like too but wont and it is a great way to experience it vicariously.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

He will be back. May be about 4 weeks.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

He had a strike on his channel. He had to set all his videos to private too. I think he said the ban lasts about 2 weeks though I could be wrong. πŸ™‚

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

He had a strike on his channel. He had to set all his videos to private too. I think he said the ban lasts about 2 weeks though I could be wrong. ?

Then going on his hols after that.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Amases me that so many members/followers dont read his tweets, posts or even listen to what he says on video lol. He is always very clear in whats going on. I bet he gets like a kettle boiling everytime he gets asked the same questions.

It would drive me mental!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

I didnt know about the holiday Haz, or should I say I forgot Haha. Thanks πŸ™‚

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

He has hidden them for a bit as youtube banned him for a couple weeks,he has posted about it somewhere.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I did ask about Twitch, Daily Motion and dedicated alternatives such as break.com but it went unanswered.

@JB – I don’t do social media.Β  I find forums more personal

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

ImperialDragon wrote:

I did ask about Twitch, Daily Motion and dedicated alternatives such as break.com but it went unanswered.

@JB – I don’t do social media.Β  I find forums more personal

Twitch is a no go you need to be an affiliate now to upload. Daily motion has been looked at but was not taken I cant remember the exact reason but something like usage limits or upload file size… something silly prevented it.

We are actively discussing a secondary option to go along side YouTube even private hosting but these things are not set up over night ?

YouTube is not closed just made private until he can upload again which YouTube said would be 2 weeks unfortunately he is on holiday with family then hence why it will be around a month.

Hope this fills in any gaps for everyone lol as there has been about 50 trillion different threads asking where the channel is. ???

Dion WANTED $9
    Outlaw

there is a new streaming platform called DLIVE, maybe bandit might take a look at it when he gets time? far less petty banning for stupid rules

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)