Got to voice opinion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I don’t know if anyone is watching Paul’s stream at the minute but I just can’t. The chat on there is unbelievable. After losing a hand on blackjack one comment said dealers a bitch. One said shes a slag and one said you should offer a pound to show you her tit. Not to mention people telling him what numbers to have on roulette and one saying do £50 spins on slots. I tried not to read but your eyes just get drawn to it. I couldn’t give a fuck about bad language but how does he put up with it and more to the point why does he put up with it. One hell of a laid back guy. I’ll say this I’m so glad the people on here are nothing like that. Btw that was in the space of 5 whole minutes.

Feeeeerg WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Last night I watched his stream for the first time in ages, and I concur, the chat was absolutely disgusting. Just seemed like it’s full of trolls being dickheads.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Children, that’s all you can say.

If this forum was anything like that I’d have been gone months ago, Seedy and Steve see to that ????

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Does Rolla even have mods ?

Feeeeerg WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Yeah, it’s Ron Zacapa. 😀

chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

yeah ignore them morons got to be the jsa crew lol

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Yeah he’s got 2 mods iirc but the chat is very active and he’s streaming on YT and Twitch so can’t be easy with them with the amount of bell ends on there.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Watched a bit of it last night and then stopped watching. Saw comments about people wanting him to lose money etc. Just pisses me off

I wonder if the mods could put something in so you didn’t have to view the chat if you didn’t want to. Like you say it sort of draws you in so you can’t help watching.

NOMAD RED 7 WANTED $12
    Outlaw

It’s a joke on there and it undermines the content and quality he’s trying to put out. I guess it’s ok with Paul though, as he lets it continue..shame, as the relentless BS really does detract from his great stream.

Trowblerone WANTED $33
    Outlaw

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Watched a bit of it last night and then stopped watching. Saw comments about people wanting him to lose money etc. Just pisses me off

I wonder if the mods could put something in so you didn’t have to view the chat if you didn’t want to. Like you say it sort of draws you in so you can’t help watching.

What platform do you watch on, Mate? you can turn chat off in both Twitch and YouTube if you wanted to.

bigmike WANTED $10
    Outlaw

i watched it it all pal as u prob guesssed while a vampie nurse with a needle felt like she took abiut 4 pints iut if me lol they are world class bell ends turn the chat off dude and just try and enjoy

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

You cant turn the chat off, he has it built into his stream overlay.

I do agree though, people willing him to lose money is a joke. Also I watched the BJ hand and the comments were disgusting.

Only way around it is more mods possibly filtering the chat.

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Thankfully I’m as blind as a bat & take off me glasses when watching, do I can’t read the text but still see those big wheels turning ????

Trowblerone WANTED $33
    Outlaw

Quazzi wrote:

You cant turn the chat off, he has it built into his stream overlay.

I do agree though, people willing him to lose money is a joke. Also I watched the BJ hand and the comments were disgusting.

Only way around it is more mods possibly filtering the chat.

Ahh yeah i get you, mate. Didn’t think of that.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

It’s going to happen though the more popular you get the more people you attract the more knobheads will be present. I used to watch a lot of Tonka streams on Twitch and noticed the sheer volume of absolute ball bags in the chat. I suppose the good thing to come from this though is Paul is becoming more popular and I know he wants to get sponsored by a Poker site as he’s said that he wants to focus on Poker this year, the more people he has watching/following him the easier it’s going to be for him to achieve that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)