Got an acca on today?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Not to many games on todays longlist at the bookies, todays bookie of choice was coral just a couple of £5 acca’s from me today

West H v Leicester (draw) Wolves,Newcastle,Falkirk and Partick (win) £5 returns £204.44

Winner both team to score

Bournemouth, Watford, Livingston and Dunfermline £5 returns £989.72

If you have one on today share please and good luck :D:D:D

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Good luck mate. I haven’t got anything on today. Went on tilt yesterday. Had a very lucky escape with £50 on a winner at bath and still ended up £160 down. Btw in the commentary on the city spurs game they said there hasn’t been a draw in the premiership for over 30 games now.?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Good luck mate. I haven’t got anything on today. Went on tilt yesterday. Had a very lucky escape with £50 on a winner at bath and still ended up £160 down. Btw in the commentary on the city spurs game they said there hasn’t been a draw in the premiership for over 30 games now.?

£50 on a winner and still finished down? bummer

That fills me with great confidence no doubt that will prob be the only 1 thats correct now haha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

£50 on a winner and still finished down? bummer

That fills me with great confidence no doubt that will prob be the only 1 thats correct now haha

Yeah had 50 on living legend at bath. It come in at 4’s but i took 7/2. Wasn’t best odds race. It was thai flower in the arcade. Well that plus a few other bets that went down. £2 a spin nearly £400 to get the bonus which paid £185.?. Got the boat elephant and kings as the symbols if your familiar with the slot.

Got a feeling today will be your day. ??

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah think i am, removes all symbols apart from the chosen 3 not one i would play to often though never had a bonus on it. If in an arcade i much prefer pub like bandits when you get up on a board. Coupons were crap today but did get the draw so a small victory haha

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Todays big boy acca 😛 😀

13 acca’s today surely 1 is coming in haha

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)