Goonies – red key

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    darrellburnett WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Evening all, i spent most of the day drinking white wine….came home and really fancied a session. I first of all deposited £200. That soon went after getting up to about £1k. I re deposited another £500 and played goonies. I have played before but to much avail. Well fuck me sideways. I know how long the Bandit waited for a red key…. well i got one straight away for 200x on £5 stake. Got cocky after that and playing silly stakes and got a red key again! I nearly died! Not a huge win, but i got 10x on £20 stake. At this point i was thinking i was invincible and was doing £100 spins…….obviously lost it all. But fuck me it was fun. So back to square one. But was fun. Who else got lucky?

calcutta72 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

£100 spins! Mad basteedo lol but imagine hitting the red key on that, fooking ell

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

10x with red key . Are u sure it went red , sounds like u had a lot to drink ?

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

You degen ? as long as you had fun and dont regret it too much, that’s all that matters. For sure though, you were seeing things for a 10x red key :p beer goggles or what 🙂

darrellburnett WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Lol yeah my bad. I checked the next day on my account, it was 68 x. Still pretty poor though. But yeah the £100 spins were silly, i always think it only takes a small hit to get a decent cash amount.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)