Goonies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

I just got the red key on the Goonies and thought let’s go. Mouths lucky coins is the key I chose. Terrible set up but they all turned to wild but only paid 97x. What’s the average X win on red key does anyone know?

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Dynamik23 wrote:

I just got the red key on the Goonies and thought let’s go. Mouths lucky coins is the key I chose. Terrible set up but they all turned to wild but only paid 97x. What’s the average X win on red key does anyone know?

ive had it loads pal and never payed more that 140x probs anywere from 80 140x is what you would get for a red key goonies is never going to pay massive but got to admit im pretty addicted to playing this slot its generous on the keys and likes a bonus and i have manage to build a balance a few times just playing this even though the wins arent great there often got to love bit of goonies

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I think 70-80x is around the lowest, 100x probably about the average, so 97x isn’t bad.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Got the top bonus from it when i had it, and mouths coins.

Mouths – 245x

Top bonus- 200x

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

Had it a few times and always been around 100x

Its not a big payout game but pays small frequently.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

When I used to play it was around 100x on average although I did have higher than that on a few occasions but that was with the Mikey bonus and getting 4 wilds lock in.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)