Gonna leave the forum

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Leaving the forum as got sad pathetic people ( Rbreen91 ) just love to cause drama and argue with people at any opportunity.  Obviously got nothing interesting going on his pathetic sad life than to have a go at women on a forum . Probably had no friends in school and still lives with his mother masterbating into a sock because no women would ever go near him . Goodbye and god bless ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Inabit yah nonce ?

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

What does you being a woman have to do with anything I said to you? Don’t play that card you silly cow.

Leave the forum? You’re not fucking part of it unless you’re after money you cunt, as I’ve already said.

Unfortunately you’ve taken a swing and a miss there, my own house is bought and paid for. 🙁

and… BYE CUNT. You don’t have to announce your departure.

Kirstymcc WANTED $9
    Outlaw

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Sorry didn’t realise that you ran the forum you sad ugly twat . Who puts videos of themselves drinking pints in the pub bet you are defo signing on a register.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

People who can afford pints. I’m obviously right about you, because you’ve taken this very badly. I wasn’t even abusive to you. ? Maybe there’s another forum you can beg from? 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Calm down people you can just choose to ignore each other and get on with your own conversation’s ?‍♂️ it is christmas people cant we get along for at least one month ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

cant we get along for at least one month

A whole month is a long time @seedy !! Should start with a week and see how it goes ??

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Like an old married couple ??

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Winningbird wrote:

Fuck that. If I get married, I’m marrying up, not down. 😉

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

Winningbird wrote:

Fuck that. If I get married, I’m marrying up, not down. ?

I can vouch for this

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

“Probably had no friends in school and still lives with his mother masterbating into a sock because no women would ever go near him .”

apparently  Rbreen91 lives with his mother and she masturbates into socks because she can’t get a woman, and she’s identifies as a man?

..Ha soooo this is why punctuation is important ……..comma man …. why we so afraid of the comma ……. (or this could be true and we should set up a charity for Rbreen91 hardship ASAP  ) ……

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

“Probably had no friends in school and still lives with his mother masterbating into a sock because no women would ever go near him .”

Ha soooo this is why punctuation is important …. apparently  Rbreen91 lives with his mother and she masturbates into socks because she can’t get a woman, and she’s identifies as a man?

……comma man …. why we so afraid of the comma ……. (or this could be true and we should set up a charity for Rbreen91 hardship ASAP  ) ……

My poor mother doesn’t deserve that kind of abuse ??? Kirsty is definitely a failed abortion. ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

That’s cold… jean Claude van damme cold .?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Come on guys, lay off.

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Come on guys, lay off.

Aye, I’m gonna let some silly cunt call me a paedophile. ? Behave.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Gonna leave the forum’ is closed to new replies.