Give it a rest please Dune

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

Haz40 wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

Hahaha bollocks to them cranks… what a f##king video that was mate ?

I can’t get my head round why people hate on things if they don’t like it. I get that they’re a bit mentally retarded but if you don’t like something then go watch something else….

Again, I have apologised to the bandit for repitiveness of my posts, but not liking something and commenting on it does not make me mentally retarded.

I now understand why Blackout and his mate left.

Got to say not always agreed with your posts but that post pmsl ????. Blackout. That’s funny.

I don’t expect everyone to agree with my posts, that’s what a debate is about, but at least you are honest about it and don’t resort to personal insults.  So my thanks for that.

As for the insultees – not even sure if that is a word. I’ll do what I suggested to JB that he do and just put them on my ignore list – problem solved and issue gone away 🙂

Slotter WANTED $4
    Blocked

Can u plz do a low stake single seeriz on ecudor gold plz…..prerty plz…i wanna see how it goes

Stevie25 WANTED $254
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

Dune2000 wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

Hahaha bollocks to them cranks… what a f##king video that was mate ?

I can’t get my head round why people hate on things if they don’t like it. I get that they’re a bit mentally retarded but if you don’t like something then go watch something else….

Again, I have apologised to the bandit for repitiveness of my posts, but not liking something and commenting on it does not make me mentally retarded.

I now understand why Blackout and his mate left.

Got to say not always agreed with your posts but that post pmsl ????. Blackout. That’s funny.

I don’t expect everyone to agree with my posts, that’s what a debate is about, but at least you are honest about it and don’t resort to personal insults.  So my thanks for that.

As for the insultees – not even sure if that is a word. I’ll do what I suggested to JB that he do and just put them on my ignore list – problem solved and issue gone away ?

Wise man Dune… Don’t bite is the name of the game here… Sharks everywhere ????

I’m glad you & the Bandit sorted it oot….. All good again ??????????????????????

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Off topic, but actually on topic… isnt Dune2000 a game?

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Well come on mate get a grip, it’s some bloke gambling and making a video who gives a fuck what stakes he plays.

All you sensitive ladies who can’t relate to big betting and have to divide the stake to relate to it then have a word with yourselves !

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

More importantly, Dune is a dance act.  Famous for Hardcore Vibes and many other rave anthems.

Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

I used to love the game Dune 2.

On topic, as bandit says, everyone is entiltied to free speech, however this is a private forum and Bandit is in no way obligated to provide a platform for that free speech so can remove whatever he likes.

Everyone has different opinions on what makes a good video, as the famous saying goes “you can please all of the people all of the time” this video wasn’t to dune’s taste, hopefully the next one will be ?.

Mondayblues23 WANTED $39
    Outlaw

Balls like watermelons – Great Video, never in doubt.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

I know Dune better for the mid-90s dance / hardcore act.  It does like like a computer game too though like you said.

Edit: sorry I was meant to quote Ejit’s post.

Tomparkes WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Jesus bandit lad what a video!!

Been a while since you dropped one of these historic videos which I’ll replay forever.

so happy for you mate, well played! Defo squeaky bum time on those 10k gambles hahahahaha

good luck for next session and I am waiting patiently lol

Geralds016 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Loved the video bandit probably the only person on YouTube I can watch for 2 hours without skipping, high stakes is what it is all about it don’t gamble anymore so love watching you do it.

Andymitzy WANTED $64
    Spectator

Yea I don’t care about stakes really as long as I know the wins are actually enjoyed for real by the player…ever since I read the reel king updates etc I just felt bandit wouldn’t and chances are couldn’t hit that win that really excites him on slots with a £2 spin. I did mention this and he did say he still enjoyed hitting a £500 bonus etc as much but it did come to the point not long after that it wasn’t the case no more and who could after winning so big…so yea I loved the last vid more mainly because it was at stakes I felt he could actually win big enough to really make him excited if u get me?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I always thought his name was in reference to the book by Frank Herbert.

“He who controls the spice controls the universe.”

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

great video and an insight into the mind of a degenerate gambler,  snd a win to boot .what more could anyone ask for .??

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)