Give it a rest please Dune

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I couldn’t be less interested in that sort of poll.

You didn’t like the video, you commented on the video and told me, you wrote in a thread and told me and then you started a poll to tell me, do you think i hadn’t seen that you didn’t like it?

You really don’t need to tell me any more times.

TheVajinator WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Short translation:

Dune stop being a Parrot, once is plenty. (I edited it mate, i just don’t want drama lol cheers)

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Waiting for him to say it’s gone because he’s not in with the popular kids

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

I’m all for free speech and all that as i’m sure that will be thrown at me but what i can’t abide, what really gets on my tits, is the same thing being said over and again. I hear you, loud and clear, you didn’t like it. Lots of people did like it though. Please let’s not let this descend in to another wanky insult laden thread, it just is what it is, me simply saying, Roger.

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Hahaha bollocks to them cranks… what a f##king video that was mate ?

I can’t get my head round why people hate on things if they don’t like it. I get that they’re a bit mentally retarded but if you don’t like something then go watch something else….

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

love reel king 😀 however i bloody hate chilli and your video just reinforces my thoughts on that pile of shit haha

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Malkychamp wrote:

love reel king ? however i bloody hate chilli and your video just reinforces my thoughts on that pile of shit haha

Brutal game mate, impossible for a gambler like me to walk away from i find 🙁

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

I’ve only watched the first 30 minutes when Reel King is rinsing you I’ll watch the rest after MoTD2. I was interested in Dunes comment so I checked it out  and my view is that I find ultra high stakes interesting personally as I doubt I will ever have that kind of money to try it myself, you do lower stakes normally so doing a high stakes video isn’t exactly the norm, I don’t see the problem but to each his own.

Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Yeah mate sick vid just finished watching, the mrs was going sick at the telly saying take it ? and we all know your mrs give you a good telling off lad after them big screams ? typical bandit turning it around even when it looks dead in the sand! Great vid never in doubt.

TheVajinator WANTED $9
    Outlaw

I’m still watching the video, really enjoying it. Went a little deaf after you hit those ladders though.

ImperialDragon WANTED $68
    Outlaw

The poll was deleted before I saw it but I guess it was along the lines of high stakes or due to Reel King.  The Bandit did say at the beginning that if you don’t like Reel King then press fast forward.  Personally I like Reel King but as the B3 / arcade version.

The Bandit also said later on in the video that if you don’t like £20 stakes, then divide it by 10.  My mentality however is to pretend that the Bandit is using SEK currency, and that 20 SEK is roughly equivalent to £2.  Or 5 SEK is 50p which is my territory for online gambling.

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Point taken Bandit, totally understand your point of view and maybe I did Labour it a bit so my apologies

As for LFC’s comment, that’s just childish and inflammatory, and one of the reasons this forum gets very unpleasant – that was a totally unrequited snide comment

Dune2000 WANTED $205
    Blocked

BSK1 wrote:

I can’t get my head round why people hate on things if they don’t like it. I get that they’re a bit mentally retarded but if you don’t like something then go watch something else….

Again, I have apologised to the bandit for repitiveness of my posts, but not liking something and commenting on it does not make me mentally retarded.

I now understand why Blackout and his mate left.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

BSK1 wrote:

Again, I have apologised to the bandit for repitiveness of my posts, but not liking something and commenting on it does not make me mentally retarded.

I now understand why Blackout and his mate left.

Got to say not always agreed with your posts but that post pmsl ????. Blackout. That’s funny.

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

Dune2000 wrote:

MichaelLFC96 wrote:

Point taken Bandit, totally understand your point of view and maybe I did Labour it a bit so my apologies

As for LFC’s comment, that’s just childish and inflammatory, and one of the reasons this forum gets very unpleasant – that was a totally unrequited snide comment

It’s only because I’ve only ever seen 3 of your posts and two of them said you weren’t part of a group or conversation that started before you joined, don’t take offence so easily it’s all in good fun ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)