Genuine Tip For 11/01/19

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Milozach1 WANTED $6
    Blocked

Hi guys. I hope you’re all well. I don’t usually post such things, but I was feeling generous. The following horse is definitely worth a punt tomorrow. It’s currently 9-1 but it’s one of those that will either win or run amiss and finish tailed off… apparently. I’m going to have a small interest myself and not for one minute advising you to put the mortgage on it:

Selection: Twenty Twenty 9-1 1300 Huntingdon 

Good luck if you decide to play it too.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

9/1 you say, hmmmm 😀 First or Last haha good luck laddy hope it’s first of course!

Milozach1 WANTED $6
    Blocked

Cheers mate. Not going mad as I’ve never used this source before. Looked into it and can’t see anything to put me off. Odds are also starting to constrict which is always a good sign.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Nice horse from a strong stable, only thing that puts me off is its age! seems a bit of a baby in this field. Good luck anyway mate, hope it romps in for ya.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Hi mate would probs back the horse maself gary moore’s a fav traier o mine but i’ ll do ye a favour n leave it , couldnt pick the winner in a walk over the noo , ma lucks that bad !!! ( jockey would probs fail to weigh in or sumfin ) ha ha hope it pulls 4 u b watchin the results fingers xd

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

its 12-1 now . 2 pound win i think .

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Non runner ? won my 2 pound back

dwprodigy WANTED $8
    Outlaw

NR – I got my 30£ back 😀

Chdl1990 WANTED $42
    Outlaw

That couldn’t sum up my luck any better.

Follow your tip, trainer has to withdraw all his horses because he couldn’t even make it to the meeting due to traffic.

Thats a new record even for me the horse not even making it to the track, usually just last to the winning post ?

tha is for the tip will try keep and eye on it for future

Milozach1 WANTED $6
    Blocked

Could always be worse mate. At least it didn’t lose. Haha I had a Pony each way on it as going abroad at the weekend and wanted to stay within my means. Lost my couple of Ponies on ‘Diamond Mine’… proper addicted to that game! :/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)