Geezawin you bastard ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

A few days ago you posted a comment about the “Bonny bridge ufo song” I was foolish enough to listen to it and now if I’m not thinking of anything else all that goes through my head is “out of control at Bonny bridge toll UFO UFO” ?? its worse than bonanza and scruffy duck put together if anyone fancies an ear worm type it in YouTube lol

Also I like how the comment was typed with a Scottish accent, I wasn’t planning on visiting Bonny bridge but now I definitely shall be bringing my tourism there one day lol x

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Wtf did i just listen to? Lmao

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

The screen saver of your brain for the next 6 months ?

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

My Old man worked with a guy from Bonnybridge who was in the National papers describing UFOs that he had seen himself in his home town. After that he was ridiculed at work with blow up UFO aliens littered around the place etc.. He went to the grave regretting telling his story but insisting that every word of it was true. There is some weird shit going on around the Bonnybridge area. I’ve never heard the song though LOL.

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

A few days ago you posted a comment about the “Bonny bridge ufo song” I was foolish enough to listen to it and now if I’m not thinking of anything else all that goes through my head is “out of control at Bonny bridge toll UFO UFO” ?? its worse than bonanza and scruffy duck put together if anyone fancies an ear worm type it in YouTube lol

Also I like how the comment was typed with a Scottish accent, I wasn’t planning on visiting Bonny bridge but now I definitely shall be bringing my tourism there one day lol x

Ha ha its the ufo capital of britain eight.. touriism is now booming book up early

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

blacko1974 wrote:

My Old man worked with a guy from Bonnybridge who was in the National papers describing UFOs that he had seen himself in his home town. After that he was ridiculed at work with blow up UFO aliens littered around the place etc.. He went to the grave regretting telling his story but insisting that every word of it was true. There is some weird shit going on around the Bonnybridge area. I’ve never heard the song though LOL.

Sounds like my kind of fella!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Blacko. my mate who is honest as the day is long .  And previosly would  not entertain any of the shit created by reporters approaching every eejit and drunk in the village, swears he saw one after leaving his house for work  on a bright clear mornin .   But he also swears that the 60 pint +  he drank over that weekend  didnt affect his eyesight that mornin either!!! As for the weird shit going around the village it comes highly reccomended at a competitive price 30 zonks a gramme (i prefer the tennant s lager mysel) 3 zonks a pint ????? bt every man for their self .nannoo nannoo and shazbad !! And watch the video its mental ha ha

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Geezawin wrote:

Just Basics wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

Blacko. my mate who is honest as the day is long .  And previosly would  not entertain any of the shit created by reporters approaching every eejit and drunk in the village, swears he saw one after leaving his house for work  on a bright clear mornin .   But he also swears that the 60 pint +  he drank over that weekend  didnt affect his eyesight that mornin either!!! As for the weird shit going around the village it comes highly reccomended at a competitive price 30 zonks a gramme (i prefer the tennant s lager mysel) 3 zonks a pint ????? bt every man for their self .nannoo nannoo and shazbad !! And watch the video its mental ha ha

Your fucking bananas lad, must be all that moonshine you lot are drinking out there ???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)