Game of Thrones Finale (potential spoilers)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

What are peoples thoughts on the finale of game of thrones?

Personally i thought it was bloody pish, a dragged out episode with sweet fa happening. Where is this petition to sign 🙁

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

Wasn’t impressed. But I knew long before the season started that Bran was the king.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Still the best TV show of all time,last 2 episodes i would have rather gone a different way,but hey ho thats the way it is.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah maybe am just pissed that its now finished but for a show so great was kind of expecting an epic ending that just never came. 🙁

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

It’s such a shame that one of the best series ever made turned out like this. This last season has been awful as whole.

Underwhelming, unsatisfying, ridiculous situations and terrible ends to character’s story arcs.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

It’s such a shame that one of the best series ever made turned out like this. This last season has been awful as whole.

Underwhelming, unsatisfying, ridiculous situations and terrible ends to character’s story arcs.

One of?..let me know ones you think are better incase i have not seen them:),need something decent to watch again.

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Pesky blinders is definitely up there with GOT well in my opinion it is!

The devil WANTED $76
    Outlaw

Peaky* fucking pesky what a retard!

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

One of?..let me know ones you think are better incase i have not seen them:),need something decent to watch again.

Everyone has their own tastes, but for me… GoT, Breaking Bad, Lost, Walking Dead and Westworld are all great.

Westworld season one was phenomenal, went downhill in season two, but still good.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

ligarr wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Everyone has their own tastes, but for me… GoT, Breaking Bad, Lost, Walking Dead and Westworld are all great.

Westworld season one was phenomenal, went downhill in season two, but still good.

seen them all:(

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

The finale in my opinion was ok and ended fine. What would we rather of had….a fade to black?….,Think im like most people, ive given so much of my time to GOT that I never wanted it to end.

There was one scene though that cut me up a bit. It was the scene where Ariya and John hugged eachother at the end. And Ariya was in floods of tears. I bet my arse that those were Masie’s real emotions and real tears.

Such a great and close cast.

Simply wont be matched again.

Farewell into the long night they go…..will be truly missed.

Fucking loved it!

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Absolutely terrible. Unbelievable series until the final season. I think I agree with GRRM that they should have had another season after this one. This one to build up and deal with the night king and then a final season to finish on king’s landing. So much of this season was rushed and I believe that the writers just didnt have the ability to create the content. Remember HBO did offer the writers more seasons and offered them 10 episodes for this season but they said they could do it in 6. Never been so disappointed in my life.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Breaking Bad is just as good as GoT  and the ending is actually worth watching..

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Green2711 wrote:

ligarr wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Breaking Bad is just as good as GoT  and the ending is actually worth watching..

Overall i preferred GOT

MoonHook WANTED $30
    Outlaw

That’s what happens when a series runs out of ideas because a book hasn’t been finished.  What a terrible way to end a good series.

Watch ‘The Wire’ and ‘The Sopranos’ if you haven’t already.

Moonhook.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)