Fury v Wilder

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Corruption at its finest over at the US west coast as usual.

Fury getting up in the 12th round after getting KO’d was incredible – the victory would have made it one of boxing’s best moments. But instead the judges dicked us once again (and done me out of £140!). Filthy.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Biohazard wrote:

Fury getting up in the 12th round after getting KO’d was incredible – the victory would have made it one of boxing’s best moments. But instead the judges dicked us once again (and done me out of £140!). Filthy.

Awesome fight. Yes Tyson was robbed. This fight was such a great advertisement for the heavyweight devision. Shame its all about the $$$.

We won’t see Joshua fighting any of these guys soon, He wouldnt stand a chance!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Just Basics wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Awesome fight. Yes Tyson was robbed. This fight was such a great advertisement for the heavyweight devision. Shame its all about the $$$.

We won’t see Joshua fighting any of these guys soon, He wouldnt stand a chance!

I have seen a lot of posts on different forums stating that Fury was robbed and although I wanted Fury to win, there is no way that any boxer is going to win a title on points when fighting away from home and getting put down twice through the fight; regardless of how he performed through the rest of the fight.

Although he didnt win, next year should be really interesting for boxing. Hopefully see a fury/wilder rematch around april/may then then the winner takes on Joshua around november.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)