frikin bank account deposit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Epicdaz WANTED $21
    Outlaw

last time i try to be clever, 2nd play since xmas (5 kids new job and xmas skint) so really looking forward to a play. went with 21 prive cause of the parachute 100% noticed the bank transfer had a brain fart and thought ill try that incase im lucky quick payout we always need the cash. Deposited and said pending wtaf . spoke on live chat to be told bank not them can take up to 24 hours,fair enough but there should be a warning before you deposit surely. So im sat here typing this itching to play and cant money come out the account straight away but gotta wait for my purchase? never paid for anything in my life then had to wait before having it. life fact when your on your arse nothing goes your way

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Epicdaz wrote:

last time i try to be clever, 2nd play since xmas (5 kids new job and xmas skint) so really looking forward to a play. went with 21 prive cause of the parachute 100% noticed the bank transfer had a brain fart and thought ill try that incase im lucky quick payout we always need the cash. Deposited and said pending wtaf . spoke on live chat to be told bank not them can take up to 24 hours,fair enough but there should be a warning before you deposit surely. So im sat here typing this itching to play and cant money come out the account straight away but gotta wait for my purchase? never paid for anything in my life then had to wait before having it. life fact when your on your arse nothing goes your way

Thats shit mate. Yeah they should atleast tell you before hand. Never heard of a pending deposit lol.

Its usually the withdrawels!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Yeah that is a pisser lad – i always thought it would be delayed but some people say some of them go straight in, lets hope if you get to the cash out zone, it at least comes out straight away lol!

Epicdaz WANTED $21
    Outlaw

checked this morning money back in bank account ? tried another site no bonus maxed out wild swarm for future funds

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)