Free Hugs for all :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

Think I’m done on the forum.

Argyl and Bio are clearly being given free rope to hang people with. JB crossed the line but I haven’t done anything to deserve being insulted. I have pointed it out and it seems ok. So I’m done.

I sincerely hope not mate. I hope that’s just a spur of the moment thing. You would be sadly missed if you weren’t on the forum.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

I just came in to this thread for the free hug, I haven’t even posted in it until now…why is my name being mentioned as if I’ve done something wrong?

Never mind. One hug please ?

Post 3 (see my reply for clarity) which you flat out ignored

And if Bio wants to know exactly what I took offence to, it was this “I’m sorry, but you’re really starting to embarrass yourself now.”

As if slots aren’t designed and programmed for profit (rigged for profit) with some random usage and that no one can see it but me. The implication that slots are 100% random is utterly wrong. You cannot state one is spin is ABSOLUTELY unconnected to another spin.

Anyone who claims otherwise is corrupt. Here, have a random spin. Here’s another. Oh no, I must pay out 50p before the government notices… here’s 50p.  Disappointing to see these guys being allowed to promote utter lies and use insults to back them up.

Why are you carrying this on? You called me a liar in that thread that I was responding to, and you’ve just done it again. I’m obviously going to defend myself. And yes, I truly believe you are embarrassing yourself. You have absolutely zero proof to back up what you’re saying, I have basically an unlimited supply from every source that is in anyway connected to slots. A quick google search to “are slots random” will give you thousands of results backing up exactly what I’m saying here.

One spin is ABSOLUTELY unconnected to another spin. Hey, look, I said it again! Now what? The mad thing about this is, this is barely even an opinion-based topic. Unless we are talking about isolated cases, it’s a fact that they are random and (again) not compensated. Why are you struggling so hard to understand this?

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

You’ve both got your opinions so have a debate in a civilised manner, there’s no need to throw allegations and names around. You both obviously will not agree with the others opinion and that’s fine but just respect each other, that’s all I’ll say I don’t want to get dragged into this and it’s really upsetting to see you guys get like this over a discussion over a slot. Will one of you just take the high ground and stop this? I’ve not even read the post so I’m taking no ones side just chill it guys I like all the people who have been involved in that debate and it surprises me how you are at each other’s throats over something that really doesn’t matter as you would all still play them regardless of who is right or wrong here. Let’s move on eh? We don’t need this animosity, you’ve both had your say let’s not drag it out.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Offers hugs gets war….

Seems I can’t even put the kids to bed…

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Sorry @Seedy, this didn’t need to be in this thread. I don’t know why it was brought up here… I just wanted a hug. ?

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Are there any free hugs still going?

i want one!!

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

i want one!!

You will be inundated with offers hahaha

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Thisgirl2019 wrote:

i want one!!

I’ll join the que ???

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Worth noting that Andy only does naked hugs.

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Hahahaha ??Andy will have to find blacko for those I’ve heard he’s had half of Liverpool ??

Blocked

Biohazard wrote:

Best kind them mate lol

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Best kind them mate lol

Fuckin hell i’m meeting this bloke soon, you better have your gear on when you get to Edinburgh lad. heehee

Blocked

blacko1974 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Best kind them mate lol

Fuckin hell i’m meeting this bloke soon, you better have your gear on when you get to Edinburgh lad. heehee

Easiest way to recognise me. The big bald bloke sat in the corner naked.

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

andywilliams1187 wrote:

blacko1974 wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

Best kind them mate lol

Easiest way to recognise me. The big bald bloke sat in the corner naked.

You will have to be more specific mate! Edinburgh is full of blokes of that description. Not like us handsome Glaswegians.

Blocked
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)