Free Hugs for all :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I don’t think argyle meant to insult you in the last thread dude.. Don’t leave, I like your comments and I really like your art

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I just came in to this thread for the free hug, I haven’t even posted in it until now…why is my name being mentioned as if I’ve done something wrong?

Never mind. One hug please 🙂

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

argyl53 wrote:

I just came in to this thread for the free hug, I haven’t even posted in it until now…why is my name being mentioned as if I’ve done something wrong?

Never mind. One hug please ?

Please take my cold away from me…. lol your free hug is delivered.

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Can I have a naked hug please. There the best ones ??

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Errrrrrrr…. I guess so…… rather a strange request but if I get rid of my cold consider your hug given. 🙂

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Errrrrrrr…. I guess so…… rather a strange request but if I get rid of my cold consider your hug given. ?

Your a lucky man Andy.. I wasnt even allowed a butt grope in my hug ?

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Eightblack wrote:

Seedy wrote:

andywilliams1187 wrote:

Errrrrrrr…. I guess so…… rather a strange request but if I get rid of my cold consider your hug given. ?

Your a lucky man Andy.. I wasnt even allowed a butt grope in my hug ?

You have to be subtle mate. Start with the naked hug and then take a chance hahaha

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Oh I wasn’t logged in, FML I’m not writing it again ??

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

@seedy I’ll do you a deal for a hug, the picture of what needs to be done follows (but obviously not hand drawn on a bumpy bus ride) ??

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

argyl53 wrote:

Post 3 (see my reply for clarity) which you flat out ignored

And if Bio wants to know exactly what I took offence to, it was this “I’m sorry, but you’re really starting to embarrass yourself now.”

As if slots aren’t designed and programmed for profit (rigged for profit) with some random usage and that no one can see it but me. The implication that slots are 100% random is utterly wrong. You cannot state one is spin is ABSOLUTELY unconnected to another spin.

Anyone who claims otherwise is corrupt. Here, have a random spin. Here’s another. Oh no, I must pay out 50p before the government notices… here’s 50p.  Disappointing to see these guys being allowed to promote utter lies and use insults to back them up.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Cmon guys, let’s just let the past be the past there’s no need to fall out over a bloody debate to do with a slot machine. You don’t have to like everyone on the forums but try to respect one another. I think this incident kind of adds to my point about adding more moderators as it’s not an easy task for Seedy and Steve to mod a community that is growing so big, if you decide to do so I would suggest Andy and Haz as both are nice chaps who don’t get sucked into petty arguments and always try to resolve situations in a friendly manner. I don’t want to see you leave over something so trivial Mr B as I really enjoy what you contribute to this community, I hope you can look past what’s happened and decide to stay.

Also I’ll pass on the hug as I’m no ones germ blanket ?. I’ll have a grab of that ass when your better though ?.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Mr B wrote:

argyl53 wrote:

Post 3 (see my reply for clarity) which you flat out ignored

And if Bio wants to know exactly what I took offence to, it was this “I’m sorry, but you’re really starting to embarrass yourself now.”

As if slots aren’t designed and programmed for profit (rigged for profit) with some random usage and that no one can see it but me. The implication that slots are 100% random is utterly wrong. You cannot state one is spin is ABSOLUTELY unconnected to another spin.

Anyone who claims otherwise is corrupt. Here, have a random spin. Here’s another. Oh no, I must pay out 50p before the government notices… here’s 50p.  Disappointing to see these guys being allowed to promote utter lies and use insults to back them up.

With the greatest of respect mate just drop it, obviously you don’t agree with each other so leave it.. The whole reason for this thread was seedy making peace

Just agree to disagree man

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

NO HUG PLEASE

I didn’t see it mentioned in the terms and conditions that hugs were available to be honest ?

I don’t need more of a cold thank you ?

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Take a step back guys. It’s not worth falling out over. Both of you make valid points. It seems both of you have the stubborn gene in you aswell! Lol.

It would be a shame for anyone to leave the forum over something such as this, especially as their many previous posts have been invaluable to many.

Enjoy your evening.

Grealish WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Never mind a cold anyone else got this water infection going around ? Peeing feels like someone has shoved a cocktail umbrella up your…..?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)