Fred just walked on the keyboard and….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Jeez, Fred just walked over the keys and something weird came up like 1:21:1 or something like that, i had no idea what that may be but now when i try and use shift and number 3, which is where my pound sign is, it does a hash sign instead, does anyone know how to change it back lol?!

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

sounds like your on usa keyboard ook at bottom right see if you can change back to uk

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw
    andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

1. go to control panel and open “clock,language and region”
    2. there’ll be a pop-up then choose “keyboard ad languages” tab
    3. then choose a default language as
    English (UK) instead of some other formats…
    if it has more than 1 format, remove other formats
    Done…

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Sounds like it might have gone into the US format if you go into control panel and then keyboard settings it should say

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Weirdly in the control panel it says it is on English UK…. he’s always walking on the fucker, usually he just changes the screen upside down lol but ohhh nooooo, not this time!

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Thought you were going to say your cats now topping reelking

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Well it was Fred, and he does have form lmao

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Do you have Windows 8? If so, try changing the keyboard setting from the charm bar, I think they can be two different keyboard settings for some reason. Poor design.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

£££££ Hurray lol It’s windows 10 i think but it did have a different setting on the window menu button jobbler, cheers folks!

Kazza78 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

sounds like the keyboard was changed to US, need to change it back to Eng. Also, the fact fred fancies 21 means it should be your next roulette number.

*Edit – I see you just got it sorted.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Even Fred knew, somehow! Mischievous cat.

Mr B WANTED $395
    Blocked

If this happens again, the solution is simple. Make him walk on it again, until it changes back. This could make matters worse but you also have to video the entirety.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Glad he didn’t ring me about this as I was asleep early last night as I was bolloxed lol 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)