Former Posters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Any former Posters that still read the forum, any chance you can give us a little wave to let us know you’re okay ? there’s no need for more interaction than that, I just worry sometimes that people who used to post have stopped posting because life isn’t going well?!

If you don’t want to message in public, feel free to DM me on the old twittersphere ?

Kelvie WANTED $45
    Outlaw

? Hope you are keeping well too Xbob ?

Anonymous WANTED $110
    Inactive

Xbobmad wrote:

Any former Posters that still read the forum, any chance you can give us a little wave to let us know you’re okay ? there’s no need for more interaction than that, I just worry sometimes that people who used to post have stopped posting because life isn’t going well?!

If you don’t want to message in public, feel free to DM me on the old twittersphere ?

if free give away will be on everyone will be on forum :p

Steller WANTED $34
    Outlaw

Forum activity went into a steady decline a couple of years ago when those two  members (can’t remember their names) who used to cause so many arguments were banned.

As mad and annoying as they could be at times, they played a big part in making the forum worth visiting. Plus, Bandit was on top form with Sunday and midweek slots and having his amazing runs on Reelking and Swarm.

Posters trickled away and Bandit started making far fewer videos, so that’s pretty much why we’ve ended up with a pretty much dead forum now.

Same thing has happened to lots of once popular forums over time.

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Steller wrote:

Forum activity went into a steady decline a couple of years ago when those two  members (can’t remember their names) who used to cause so many arguments were banned.

As mad and annoying as they could be at times, they played a big part in making the forum worth visiting. Plus, Bandit was on top form with Sunday and midweek slots and having his amazing runs on Reelking and Swarm.

Posters trickled away and Bandit started making far fewer videos, so that’s pretty much why we’ve ended up with a pretty much dead forum now.

Same thing has happened to lots of once popular forums over time.

But I’m still here , hooray !!!!

Outlaw

Steller wrote:

Just on a side note as well, except for bandit himself deading the forum, I do think the forum will begin to pick up as we get back to normality which is surprisingly close now, and I think ( think) that if bandit started a few threads or comments on here everyday, every other day as he can do with Twitter, there would be an impact in conversations here which highlights effect he can have on a site…( I’m obviously it blind to the quietness here now)

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

I’am still always here lurking watching probably horse betting! hope you are all well.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

? hey friends.

Everything is well with me, thank you for asking, Xbob. Hope all is well for you and the family!

Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

I’am still always here lurking watching probably horse betting! hope you are all well.

Seedy could be doing more, starting threads, conversations …. pole dancing, striptease tutorials ….

Mickeyvondickey WANTED $181
    Outlaw

All good here my man. Hope the Donuts are treating you well buddy. ?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Seedy could be doing more, starting threads, conversations …. pole dancing, striptease tutorials ….

He’s too busy down the boozer in the beer garden with his blow up dart board 😀

Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

He’s too busy down the boozer in the beer garden with his blow up dart board ?

Trying to work out why the board  keeps deflating, he even sharpens the darts extra pointy just incase

Masquerade WANTED $14
    Outlaw

And every time I browse back here, the kettle boils all of a sudden 🙂

Hope all’s well

Ade

*I ain’t fat – just easier to see*

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Malkychamp wrote:

Seyahkram1977 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

He’s too busy down the boozer in the beer garden with his blow up dart board ?

well ain’t you all feckers! 😀

Jamezwww WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I never posed a lot but enjoyed reading all the stories, arguments, tips and general posts on here back in the day. It is sad that it has completely died, a few of the forums have though. It did seem like a lot of money/effort went into the site initially as it was well set up, just sad to see it go this way. Wonder if it will be closed completely at some point as there must be some sort of operating cost behind it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)