For those that wanted to see the TV lol….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    k6kaysix WANTED $51
    Outlaw

Not that you have much choice where to put it I suppose due to space but it would drive me OCD mad if I had to tilt based on where the sofa is to watch the thing!  I would be tempted to wall mount it where the clock is and put the clock where the TV is!

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Wow that’s pretty cool bet it feels awesome to be able to outfit the house with new stuff courtesy of Reel king ?

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

wait…so you you have 2 different facing couches so different people i the same room can watch different things … how does the sound work?

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

notrege wrote:

wait…so you you have 2 different facing couches so different people i the same room can watch different things … how does the sound work?

Lol…. or that is just the old tele that i haven’t moved yet lad 😀

benq99 WANTED $229
    Outlaw

that is a nice tv bandit but  fuck me the remote is to big mate

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Hahahahhaa made me laugh out loud that did mate 😀

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

That remote looks like a normal remote though in Bandits massive hands ?

ianh21 WANTED $14
    Outlaw

2 massive tvs, wow lol

marko WANTED $8
    Outlaw

A brilliant TV but theirs still fuck all on to watch, LoL

notrege WANTED $39
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

notrege wrote:

Lol…. or that is just the old tele that i haven’t moved yet lad ?

that makes more sense…. and i just realised that you wasn;’t watching 2 different things.. wall-e on one screen and its only reflected on the other … stupidly throught both tvs were on

Kazza78 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Wow, she’s a Beut mate!

what kind of inchage are we talking about here? Surely she’s up near the 80 mark is she???

little1large1 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

Funfact time…..

I have not owned a TV for 12 years, and I will never have another one, I watch anything I want which is rare on my laptop.

If its a big Boxing match or something I again watch on my laptop.

I missed at first but I then realised I get loads more done in life and the evenings are normally spent actually doing something constructive with my time.

Jamhoody WANTED $87
    Outlaw

wow nice tv i cant go much more bigger with mine 65 inches small living room ide be very tempted to hook the pc tower to it a smash the slots enjoy well earned mate

138008135 WANTED $13
    Outlaw

Oh damn you have got the same sofa  (on the left) as me!!!! Exactly the same one!! This is too cool lol

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

138008135 wrote:

Oh damn you have got the same sofa  (on the left) as me!!!! Exactly the same one!! This is too cool lol

Haha, we went for two of those and a single arm chair – the kids won’t leave the auto recline buttons alone though the little buggers lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)