Football weekend accas any tips?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Ash5677 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Open to suggestions

placing some bets this afternoon (:

thinking a 6-8 fold

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

After last 2 weeks just back was bandit has. The only thing is though his selections aren’t normally up till tomorrow.

Ash5677 WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I usually try and do that but always miss it with working Saturdays lol

think he said he was away the weekend so hopefully he posts something up tonight (:

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I got given a free bet from Grosvenor today, so I placed this, nothing cray…

waynetrunk99 WANTED $8
    Outlaw

Biohazard gd luck with the bet lad ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Thanks buddy! I’ll let you guys know if it comes in (for those not watching it of course) 😀

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

I’m skipping the reasoning today, but here’s a list of games I would pick. You don’t necessarily need to pick them all though.
    Leicester
    Crystal Palace
    Bournemouth
    Man City
    Sheffield United
    Middlesborough
    West Bromwich
    AC Milan
    Barcelona
    Borussia Dortmund
    Bayern Munich
    RB Leipzig

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Goddamn Palace defense is shit

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Well… That’s my acca out the window already ?

Sk43lb WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I just put bandits on 8teams only need 6to come in because one normally lets him down

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Well, shit. Crystal Palace played like kids. What a bad performance! Zaha had no interest in ever finishing, and just dribbled back and forth every time he had the ball, and Benteke didn’t even look for the ball, as he literally ran away from the ball several times this game. This was a very odd game. Almost worthy a conspiracy theory. How many times were they at 18-20 yards and refused to attempt a shot? How many times did they let the ball go past them, as if they thought someone on their team was gonna get the ball behind them, when there clearly was nobody there? Holy hell, what a bad team.
    Oh yeah, and I managed to put Crystal Palace on all my bets today! 🙁 And I had Preston, Shanghai SIPG and Sheffield United -1 as well, who all won. Crap

Mahone WANTED $2
    Outlaw

I think that Crystal Palace to win against Brighton looks juicy and also the over 2.5 on the atalanta game on sunday.

Seansterdude85 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

My bets today and fingers crossed, 5 score and wins. 50p trebles and 4folds and £2.50p accum, total bet £10
    Reading
    Fleetwood
    Cheltenham
    Motherwell
    Forfar

Gecksy WANTED $17
    Outlaw

I cannot remember the last accumulator I had up. Been a terrible run stretching about 18 months.

I wish I could quit football betting !

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)