Football betting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jok3st3r WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I have decided slots can now do one. I never cash out but always seem to continue to give them a chance. I think Paul said it well in his last stream… leave the crazy slotting gambling to the streamers/video makers and sit back, watch and enjoy. After all this is their “business” and their bankroll is made more for the highrolling than mine. Needless to say I still believed I could emulate ?

I am now contemplating giving footy/sports betting a go. For one, my money would last longer than 5 minutes and the potential payouts can be huge.

Now to figure out what it all means ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Football accumulators btts (Both teams to score) great bets for little stakes with good potential of wins running well into the hundreds or even bigger.Nowt better than having a few pints with your mates on a Saturday with an acca or btts watching the scores come in

Jok3st3r WANTED $6
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Football accumulators btts (Both teams to score) great bets for little stakes with good potential of wins running well into the hundreds or even bigger.Nowt better than having a few pints with your mates on a Saturday with an acca or btts watching the scores come in

This is a good start. A days worth of drinking and anticipation better than 5 mins of spinning.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)