Fobt’s yay or nay..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pdavidson88 WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I’m currently on furlough and during my time off I’ve manage to save! (around 100/150 a month due to no work travel cost no pubs and my landlord dropping a bit of of rent)<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>'</span>

(next bit completely Irrelevant to the story to but give context)

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>I’ve used this time to try shedding a bit of weight by running and walking also to pass time. </span>

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>I’ve Always took a bit of cash with me to get drinks or shopping in whilst I was out..</span>

Over the last few days I’ve been drawn to bookies with a bit of change (£10 max) I’ve only been playing 20p really, sometimes I’ve upped it to 50p but over the last couple of days I’m 200 up?!

I know what you’re going to say: ‘quit whilst your ahead’

I’ve always been a arcade/pub fruit player chasing that £100 jp.. Even after ploughing £150/200 in

But I’ve found more enjoyment out of fobts recently.. Kind of knowing how they work and being able to leave them if I was to lose..

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

why has this been emailed to me??

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Fobt are the devils toe nails, but i won’t lie and say I don’t enjoy having a punt  with a pint or when I’m working or on holiday in places like Scarborough…. but to be honest even then end up playing the old 5p – 10p machine from a nostalgic point of view….

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

Dc39 wrote:

We’ve had this before, it seems to be a random feature thing ?. It might be a good idea for @spidermint to turn it off ?

Seyahkram1977 WANTED $697
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

Dc39 wrote:

We’ve had this before, it seems to be a random feature thing ?. It might be a good idea for @spidermint to turn it off ?

And the edit button …. get to it ( crack  of a whip) ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)