Fishin frenzy megaways max spins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

Just thought id share this one as its a little unusual. My second biggest win on the game, id bought a 10p spin bonus for a tenner just hoping to get my balance back to a respectable withdraw and a scatter dropped on every reel giving me 50 spins.

end result

Id gotten 300 quid off a 10p bonus just doe to a near full screen of fish on some good megaways but this was a very nice win.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Nice hit man a full set of scatters is something special lol , I played it a couple of times on 20p from a tenner deposit and it dropped in both times within a fiver only went for 50 – 100x each time, not to be sniffed at but nothing like yours ??

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>i wouldn’t recommend buying it really, it seems to drop in as regularly as the original from what I’ve seen and heard.. Who knows if it pays the same if it drops in in the base though lol </span>

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

ive had varying amounts of luck. I did get my tenner deposit up to 30 and then played 80p spins and it dropped a bonus in for 40 quid just as i was a bout to bust out. Its been my favorite game for a while so i couldn’t resist a megaways version.

THEBARON WANTED $51
    Outlaw

nice hit on 10p stake ramm only ever done few bonus buys on this slot they usually really bad for me and base game loves a tease tend to stay away from it now nice hit though

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

Lovely hit! Curious to know though, how many times did frankie land his backside on the screen? Was it many or did the wins come mostly from symbol hits? ?

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

In this particular instance id say frankies catches made up around half of the bonus via fish and him being a wild symbol. On my 300 quid win he showed up once to reel in a few guppies and the win was just fish on the megaways.

Id be shocked if he could get a decent haul in 50 spins, i know he likes to hide sometimes but that would take the piss.

Ramm WANTED $32
    Outlaw

It happened again though less impressive this time

It did however bankroll me to play extra chilli, gambled to 16 spins and got a retrigger

Played sabaton on 1 quid spins to 150 then went back to frankie but he was done with me and paid 10 quid in 2 bonuses so £140 cashout for me. good use of a tenner.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)