First Time Poster…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BigDaddyCool WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Hi…

First time poster to the forums. Spent most of today reading all of the current posts, and catching up on literally HOURS of the bandits old videos on YouTube.

Started off watching through YouTube on my TV, then quickly had to switch to the iPad and headphones, as my 4 year old daughter would have questioned some of the bandits language!

Super addictive viewing…

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Hi BDC, welcome to the madhouse matey 😀

Ah yes, my language is occasionally, how shall we say…. colourful haha Just as long as you always remember, if there is a Reel King gamble ladder in sight…. mind your ears lol

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Welcome to the forum mate. I known as the controversial fucker i think on here so enjoy the chaos ??

Thisgirl2019 WANTED $121
    Outlaw

Welcome BDC ?

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Welcome to the forum bud 😀

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

BigDaddyCool wrote:

Hi…

First time poster to the forums. Spent most of today reading all of the current posts, and catching up on literally HOURS of the bandits old videos on YouTube.

Started off watching through YouTube on my TV, then quickly had to switch to the iPad and headphones, as my 4 year old daughter would have questioned some of the bandits language!

Super addictive viewing…

It is addictive right? wait until you catch up with them all and have to wait a week for the next one lol

andywilliams1187 WANTED $398
    Blocked

Welcome to the forum mate!

jackhammer WANTED $1
    Outlaw

just had too join!!

dont gamble anymore for addiction reasons so i started watching videos instead and  watching the bandit has filled the buzz of gambling for me. my preffered game was jack hammer   and jack hammer 2, itd be great if you incorperate them into some of your videos.

keeping winning bandit!!!

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Welcome mate. Enjoy the Ride!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)