First gamble since gamstopping

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

As you know I signed up for gamstop a little while ago and have loved having cash again even though I still withdraw it so its not just numbers in my account

Well today I went out to get a hair cut with £25 in my pocket, decided for some reason to pop in Ladbrokes and put the fiver through fishin frenzy and needless to say lost the lot, but I left feeling more irrited that I was £25 worse off rather than either not fussed or pissed I didn’t get the feature like I used too.. And because I’m not gambling any more I was able to go home grab another 25 and go get the hair cut I needed because I’m not piss piss poor anymore lol even had enough for a pint ??

Gamstop really works, I feel like this is a turning point I was as gutted about the £25 as I would have been about £250 a few weeks ago

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Top man! Great to hear that Gamstop is working for you. Take note anyone who feels they are spending too much!

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

£25 for a haircut? Do you have it weaved while you’re at it? Haha 🙂 glad gamstop is working for you, hopefully putting that money into fishing frenzy will deter you from going back into the bookies in future. 🙂

springbrucesteen WANTED $77
    Outlaw

Yeah this £25 haircut needs more info ?

costs me a fiver

Rbreen91 WANTED $493
    Outlaw

i accidentally ended up paying like 60 notes for a haircut once. Should’ve checked the prices hahaha.

Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

Rbreen91 wrote:

i accidentally ended up paying like 60 notes for a haircut once. Should’ve checked the prices hahaha.

I hope you got a fucking happy ending for that price!!

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

£25 for a hair cut? That Eightblack is one classy bird 😛

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Is that really expensive lol? I do prefer to go to the proper salon places with all the hair obsessed birds with the tits, I trust they’re not gonna fuck my beautiful locks up ? i thought I got a bargain

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

It’s definitely on the pricier side, but not unusual for certain areas I don’t think – my brother lives in the centre of Birmingham and pays similar I think. But you do get free beer at that one…

I pay £9 for mine, but every sixth haircut is free, so it works out at £7.50 per haircut. ?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

It’s definitely on the pricier side, but not unusual for certain areas I don’t think – my brother lives in the centre of Birmingham and pays similar I think. But you do get free beer at that one…

I pay £9 for mine, but every sixth haircut is free, so it works out at £7.50 per haircut. ?

It was a tenner for a men’s cut but apparently i don’t count because I’ve got long hair lol or womens hair according to the price list?

.. And in 2019, I should get offended and oppressed take to twitter ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Great to read gamstop’s doing it’s job mate. The worry is always the alternative places we can still gamble in but sounds like even after today your doing extremely well.

Winningbird WANTED $574
    Outlaw

My hair is down to my backside and I don’t pay that! Hahaha

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Biohazard wrote:

It was a tenner for a men’s cut but apparently i don’t count because I’ve got long hair lol or womens hair according to the price list?

.. And in 2019, I should get offended and oppressed take to twitter ?

Haha sounds like you got a bargain then some chicks pay into the hundreds for shit haircuts haha

As for the gamstop although you did go in and have a go (naughty naughty) your outlook definitely is better never good to lose money and am glad you never went back to the bookies after getting more money. Step in the right direction things like this you could have easily just not said anything. Stick with it bud that perm wont pay for itself 😛

Vladukasas WANTED $7
    Outlaw

Ok, i have a question.. once you signed in for gamban , did you had the same icons on top of your screen ? And is it possible to turn them off? They are really annoying.. yes , i have excluded myself , planning my holiday on September so i thought it’s the only way i can save for my trip to NYC..

Vladukasas WANTED $7
    Outlaw
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)