feel a bit sick

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Tricky0212 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Unlucky pal, bit of a tough one to swallow there, maybe take a break for a bit.

Having said that, I would make 2 points of constructive feedback.

1. When playing roulette at those stakes, I would only ever play live wheels as it is so easy for a digital statem just swallow your money. I know people will claim “magnets” but  there is no such thing, fact. It’s not even a point up for debate.

2. I would suggest working on your betting strategy as you are seemingly havens gamblers mindset known as “loss aversion”. It’s where you can’t bare to lose so you back all outcomes. Most of your numbers are not profitable and so it will destroy you in the long run. Let’s say you are staking £1,500 and have a minimum return of £360 (worst number has £10). You are willing to risk losing £1,140 so just stake that amount on the numbers you actually want. You will end up far better off when you win, and the same if you lose.

Just some friendly advise, hope your luck picks

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Tricky0212 wrote:

Unlucky pal, bit of a tough one to swallow there, maybe take a break for a bit.

Having said that, I would make 2 points of constructive feedback.

1. When playing roulette at those stakes, I would only ever play live wheels as it is so easy for a digital statem just swallow your money. I know people will claim “magnets” but  there is no such thing, fact. It’s not even a point up for debate.

2. I would suggest working on your betting strategy as you are seemingly havens gamblers mindset known as “loss aversion”. It’s where you can’t bare to lose so you back all outcomes. Most of your numbers are not profitable and so it will destroy you in the long run. Let’s say you are staking £1,500 and have a minimum return of £360 (worst number has £10). You are willing to risk losing £1,140 so just stake that amount on the numbers you actually want. You will end up far better off when you win, and the same if you lose.

Just some friendly advise, hope your luck picks

yeah I appreciate the kind words. I’m aware of the this info but for some reason my brain wasn’t engaged. tired from staying up all night b4 building it and I wasn’t playing this one much before a different one I won on. I actually wanted to play monte but forgot as I was scrolling through the slots. I did have a bash at live but the croupier was a bit shifty in his spinning. but thanx for the advice though appreciate it:)

Smokingbeagle WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Yikes why was there even 20p split stakes on any number

brutal lose there pal . How much did you deposit to win all that

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Smokingbeagle wrote:

Yikes why was there even 20p split stakes on any number

brutal lose there pal . How much did you deposit to win all that

£50

Izattm WANTED $18
    Outlaw

If you only deposited 50 pounds then what was your endgame for withdrawal?

I understand gambling gets a grip but when your over 160x up on your deposit surely you should be thinking of withdrawing.

I always try and tell a gambler to realise that any number on a screen is just that untill it’s in your hand or hits your bank account, you didn’t have 8grand becuase it’s just a pixel at that moment, so don’t try and chase it back if you lose a couple spins, just be happy that your still up and take what you have. I used to know someone that if they were up would play untikl they had two losing spins in a row (on roullette) and would walk away if that happened. Seemed a good strategy to me.

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Izattm wrote:

If you only deposited 50 pounds then what was your endgame for withdrawal?

I understand gambling gets a grip but when your over 160x up on your deposit surely you should be thinking of withdrawing.

I always try and tell a gambler to realise that any number on a screen is just that untill it’s in your hand or hits your bank account, you didn’t have 8grand becuase it’s just a pixel at that moment, so don’t try and chase it back if you lose a couple spins, just be happy that your still up and take what you have. I used to know someone that if they were up would play untikl they had two losing spins in a row (on roullette) and would walk away if that happened. Seemed a good strategy to me.

To be honest I was happy with what I had was just tired and not really thinking, I wasn’t even going to be playing roulette was looking for a certain slot but they didn’t have it and was to tired to think of another. I had withdrew 7,300 and was playing with the 8,800 or whatever and was thinking in the back of my head up to 10k or walk at 5.5k.

yeah it was from a £50 deposit, I had spent a few hundred the day before on a different site and frt I’d put  some on my poker site to make it last and get more entertainment playing poker.

I appreciate your advice however I already know this, but the mind of a gambler i.e me, is full of wierd and wonderfuls and if I dont the right logical way of playing I would have cashed out at £1,7900 when I was up the first session. but deciced to go degen on teir x2 x2 x2 bet that paid about 5k, so I know what your saying but hindsight is a great thing. However that being said my betting on roulette was poor, if I was doing it I should have gone live and bet covering a few numbers.

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

Watching those vids I can totally imagine your mind set when your winning sometimes you just wanna push it that bit further and then it all goes tits up.. Dunno about the max stake on amazon queen though lol that’s mental!

Smig WANTED $23
    Outlaw

an here is me gutted losing 250 quid on it haha

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Eightblack wrote:

Watching those vids I can totally imagine your mind set when your winning sometimes you just wanna push it that bit further and then it all goes tits up.. Dunno about the max stake on amazon queen though lol that’s mental!

I was trying to look for a slot to play and saw a slot called amazon lady or something reminded me of amazon queen which I’ve had varying success on in the past on £1.60 stake. while on the game I frt I wonder what the max is on this one, so I had a look ? and frt , “well its no different than steam tower of or bruce lee if I only press it a few times ?. anyway we all kno how that goes lol. its funny one really because its a shed load of cash losing it doesnt remove anything from life at the mo. I mean don’t get me wrong I could have treated myself to a new phone and other things and it definately would have improved my life but hasn’t changed anything by not having it. wierd one go figure.

MoonHook WANTED $30
    Outlaw

That was a tough watch.  You always forget how much money it actually is when you’ve had a big balance for a while.

On a plus side, you got a lot of entertainment for £50!

Moonhook

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

MoonHook wrote:

That was a tough watch.  You always forget how much money it actually is when you’ve had a big balance for a while.

On a plus side, you got a lot of entertainment for £50!

Moonhook

lmao thanks this gave me a chuckle :)….. and another crazy story to add to my growing collection, albeit not a great ending but a story none the less (with video proof lol)

Hacko1 WANTED $181
    Outlaw

Nice one for uploading those vids, I understand them I’ve done it myself last mega tilt was in November 18 had two pending withdrawals on bet victor which came to £5000, cancelled and gone in 20 mins.

The roulette was full tilt but you know that.

I enjoyed them.??

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)