Fat Santa Xmas Knockout

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 243 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

endicotton08 wrote:

Bandit United odds on to retain if you ask me, only problem is I hear Mourinho’s the favourite to take over as manager this year… #gobanditutd

Lmao, only today did Spidermint the website guy skype me and say “If The Bandit United win again you’re in trouble!” lol

stony WANTED $28
    Outlaw

Thanks for running the competition bandit. I didnt get through but went into a bookies this week for first time in years.Turned my 20 quid into 100 so well happy. Good luck to all the teams and congrats on the new house.

Samanthallen WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Got to say even tho am not in the draw am finding it intresting is the 4 by 4 holding out for the big ones would be epic to see and happy Christmas bandit hope you have a good one and sorry to hear about the cat

Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

ligarr wrote:

The Bandit wrote:

I did the same as you just did…. 5 buys…

I didn’t keep as good record as you lol but i too had one that went 3×3, that formed the main part of the return, which was £40.75 in total, i had a £0.00, a £0.20 and a £2.40 lol!

You want a 4 pie start,then it starts you with 8 spins…only had it once myself.

Just wanted to let you know that after having a think about it, the reason you start with 8 spins is because you already beat the first stage with those 4 pies, which gives you 3 spins to complete, so yeah there isn’t really anything extra for 4 pies, aside from getting 4 pies, compared to a normal bonus

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Haha that also dawned on me today too….. just as i was saying that you get 8 spins 😀 I was like, well what a donut i am lol

Davey5535 WANTED $0
    Outlaw

Come on Real King Raiders ?

Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

Yeah I felt the same way, think my brain wasn’t plugged in, which happens. I want to see more of these tournaments, regardless if I ever get in one or not, I just enjoy watching these so much, I get into the competition and the excitement of will one team beat the other, stay tuned

DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Aye aye xams pie fatty fatty santa,

feed him cakes, watch him grow

how big he gets no one knows.

One square I don’t care

two by two, I don’t need

three by three, I feel the greed

four by four prizes galore

five by five is the dream, but like most people, I’ve never seen.

santa and pies on every spin and watch my frown turn into a grin

santa on reel one is where you want to begin,

One more pie is all I need (“Do it!”) and then it be a right old riot,

but Fudging santa must be on a f*cking diet.

If you lose don’t get mad or feel bad cos with this slot you can say “F*ck, I’ll just buy it”

🙂

Bddboy WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Sorry to hear about the cat ? they do become like family  . I just recently lost my dad suddenly and  then my best mate passed away ten days after my dad  from terminal cancer and if wasn’t for my cat I don’t know where I’d be! That probably sounds silly to a lot of people but pets  do become like family  .  All the best for Christmas bandit ?

Dharma WANTED $1
    Outlaw

I love this challengs you do Steve 🙂 but next time you should draw only  two teams per video. That way we want to watch all of the videos because we can be in any of them… the way that you did it this time we know on the first video if we are in the  challange or not. If we’re not, most likelly, we won’t watch the challange videos. I would prefer to watch each video wondering if i would be in the challange. It’s just a suggestion 😉

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Dharma wrote:

I love this challengs you do Steve ? but next time you should draw only  two teams per video. That way we want to watch all of the videos because we can be in any of them… the way that you did it this time we know on the first video if we are in the  challange or not. If we’re not, most likelly, we won’t watch the challange videos. I would prefer to watch each video wondering if i would be in the challange. It’s just a suggestion ?

Ah, see, I disagree with this! I haven’t been drawn, but I’m loving watching each round so far, just as I did with the White Rabbit World Cup!

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

The problem there is drawing only two teams per video would mean it would take 8 videos just to do the first round, i just haven’t got that kind of time spare. I’m not doing it for the views really, i’m just giving something extra back – if only the people that are in the teams watch it then that is ok by me 😀

Dharma WANTED $1
    Outlaw

It was just my opinion. I watch all of the videos, but the challanges ones i only watch the first. As i said, its my opinion. But Steve is right. It would be a lot of videos just for the first round…

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

@Dharma – are you a Lost fan by any chance?

tyti1000 WANTED $43
    Outlaw

tyti1000 wrote:

Random.shit almost half of the numbers were 3K something .

TheBandit wrote:
    This kind of post can be potentially damaging for me you know – like some folk may read it and think ah yeah, he must have fixed that draw. When you post something along these lines you kind of have to make sure it is correct before hitting that submit button, interestingly, you aren’t the only person to say this but the proof is right there in the video, so there’s no reason for you to be incorrect right? Well, out of 80 teams picked, 80 numbers, there were 20 numbers that came from the 3,000’s. Does that surprise you? I can’t quite get my head round how people thought it was 3,000 number heavy but the fact of the matter is, it wasn’t.

I know its real. Its not ur fault, just saying about Random.org, taking the piss sometimes. I know everyone is using it. Dont worry probably just frustation, I never get lucky. Sorry for the post. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 243 total)