Fat Santa Christmas Knockout – Wonky Rangers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Huge congrats to you guys on winning the second instalment of the Fat Santa Christmas Knockout, the prize features broke down like this –

1 – £290.20

2 – £331.20

3 – £246.20

4 – £179.20

5 – £1,294.80

The total figure came in at £2,341.60 and will break down as a prize of £468.32 each, GTFIT! I will send this money to each of you by bank transfer, i will email each of you to your registered email address that you have here on backinamo – if for any reason you do not receive that email, you can just send me one at [email protected] and we will go from there!

Cheers folks and well done, hope you enjoyed it 😀

Quazzi WANTED $138
    Outlaw

Congrats to all the winners! Great little series this is turning out to be! Look forward to more in the future!

Jokkarn WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Unbeliveable, thanks alot, insane that we won that!

Merry christmas Everyone!

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Jokkarn wrote:

Unbeliveable, thanks alot, insane that we won that!

Merry christmas Everyone!

Well done mate, will sort the funds transfer soon, it will take a couple of days to show usually with it being an International transfer 😀

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

Congrats everyone

stephblueyes WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Congrats share me some luck

Slev82 WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Big GZ to the winners and a big thanks to Mr. B for making this happen  ! Keep up the great work!

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

I haven’t got the Fat Santa Christmas Knockout 2 link active currently on the website so i just thought i would post this in here for now, so we can all see how it panned out in the second one 😀

Unbelievable score to pinch a final with haha 😀

Leedslad WANTED $5
    Outlaw

Great entertainment. Never expect to win anything, especially for nothing but anything’s possible with the bandit.

Get home from work ready for two weeks off and get an email that the bandit has paid you just in time for Christmas. Received in full. A very happy man and forever a Wonky Rangers support in future draws with or without me!

Cheers again!!

The Bandit WANTED $5,348
    El Bandito

Leedslad wrote:

Great entertainment. Never expect to win anything, especially for nothing but anything’s possible with the bandit.

Get home from work ready for two weeks off and get an email that the bandit has paid you just in time for Christmas. Received in full. A very happy man and forever a Wonky Rangers support in future draws with or without me!

Cheers again!!

Good stuff mate, enjoy your time off! Have a great Christmas of course 😀

Metplus3 WANTED $4
    Outlaw

Big heart you’ve got there Mr B! Love all your content and 3 days of videos has spoilt us!

Congrats to all the winners amazing result ?

Gambulaah WANTED $10
    Outlaw

To be honest, ever since I saw I was the dup, I had this strange feeling I might go all the way, but not for a second dared to believe it, because I am not really a feel type of person with nothing factual to back it up with, it can mess too much with your rational. It was one hell of a roller coaster though, especially the final and yeah as you said I ended up in the right team, I assume that was my first entry though and that you didn’t randomly pick one? As I stated in the email, a massive thank you to you for all the generosity you show to your members, I won’t even say fan base or viewer base as I know there are a lot of people that will sign up only for the free things, but you don’t discriminate and while that obviously hurt the chances of your loyal viewer base, I admire that decision and do think it’s the right thing to do.

You have a big heart, even though I do disagree with you at times and I am always straight up about it, because that’s who I am. I wish you all the best and I am terribly sorry for the loss of your cat. I wish you and your family/closest an awesome Christmas and the best possible New Year

Alexparker89 WANTED $2
    Outlaw

Money has hit my bank, safe n sound. Cheers Steve

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)