Fantasy premier League

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Evening guys I was a little late to the party to join the league off here with those that are in it. Normally i would pick a team at the start of the season and forget all about it and not follow it week by week. However this year it has become somewhat of an obsession and am loving it. Going through stats for hours on end some people might see this as work or boring but i get a weird kick out of it.

With not many gameweeks left i have still to use Bench boost, triple captain and wildcard. For those that play have you used all your chips? Do you already have plans on when you will? Share your team please would love to see them 😀

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I did the fantasy football league thing with sky few years ago. Don’t get me wrong i enjoyed it but just didn’t have the time. 40 transfers in a season. Double points for captain. You can change captain pretty much after every game. Even got to the 7th or 8th round of the knockout as well. Glad to see you’ve got at least one liverpool player in your team.?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I did the fantasy football league thing with sky few years ago. Don’t get me wrong i enjoyed it but just didn’t have the time. 40 transfers in a season. Double points for captain. You can change captain pretty much after every game. Even got to the 7th or 8th round of the knockout as well. Glad to see you’ve got at least one liverpool player in your team.?

I did try the sky one also but much prefer fpl like the point system alot more. Dont get me started on liverpool they have screwed me all season. Swapping between mane and salah and never have the right 1 at the right time.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Haz40 wrote:

I did try the sky one also but much prefer fpl like the point system alot more. Dont get me started on liverpool they have screwed me all season. Swapping between mane and salah and never have the right 1 at the right time.

You got it wrong again lol. Defenders are sticking to salah like glue. He’s got his back to goal and their not letting him turn and even doubling up on him with is leaving space for mane to have space in the box. If you had £10 on mane to score the 1st goal in the last 20 games you would be nicely in profit.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Where was this tip 20 games ago? Haha. Am to stubborn to change from salah now cause then he will end up firing in a hattrick

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

You never asked lol. It’s like second season syndrome with salah. Managers have figured out how to stop him but it leaves gaps. It’s why Robertson is getting so much of the ball on the left wing with salah prominently on the right.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah robertson has bagged me a good few points. Predictions for 1st scorer against spurs? Remember your reputation will be on the line for future bets ?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

First goal scorer as you know can be a bit of a nightmare bet as a goal can come from anywhere. Mane would still be my first choice but van dijk may be worth a few quid at a big price. He’s an excellent header of the ball and scored a few lately from set pieces. So any corners he’ll be up there. Betfred do the best first goal scorer offers as if your player scores first if he goes on to score another or even a hat trick they double and treble your odds. I messed up on that putting £10 on john stones to score first in the world cup at 25 to 1. He scored first but then went on to score again. I should of had double if i had placed the bet at betfred. I should know better really.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Mane it is then. Yeah not all games are eligible for the offer some you have to wait and get on it inplay.

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Pressures on me now. Oh well i think it would be rude not to do the same. Mine will be placed at betfred though. Perhaps a cheeky tenner.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

Pressures on me now. Oh well i think it would be rude not to do the same. Mine will be placed at betfred though. Perhaps a cheeky tenner.

Just had a look on betfred and it’s a valid game for DD/HH so i will have a go when i place all my bets tomorrow evening 😀

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

The less said about this double game week so far the better!

Horrible so far

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Bigp wrote:

The less said about this double game week so far the better!

Horrible so far

Tell me about it, I triple captained higuain ???

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)