Epic win on sign up!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Djneeds WANTED $55
    Outlaw

Signed up to heart bingo months ago and took the deposit bonus of a tenner to get a free tenner and 30 free spins.

Won abit of money so decided to try crystal maze and boy that was a good day!

Small stakes cause im a poor bugger haha! 25p in got the green zone repsin and got a full board all but 1 spat out 425 quid i think it was.

My personal biggest win helped pay the bills and set me on a run of good fortune as that month i racked up over a grand in winnings from about 150 quid in all in all across the many sites i currently inhabbit!

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

Well done! It’s great to hear people getting a good run of luck, don’t be giving it back fella.

Redcorvette WANTED $19
    Spectator

Djneeds wrote:

Signed up to heart bingo months ago and took the deposit bonus of a tenner to get a free tenner and 30 free spins.

Won abit of money so decided to try crystal maze and boy that was a good day!

Small stakes cause im a poor bugger haha! 25p in got the green zone repsin and got a full board all but 1 spat out 425 quid i think it was.

My personal biggest win helped pay the bills and set me on a run of good fortune as that month i racked up over a grand in winnings from about 150 quid in all in all across the many sites i currently inhabbit!

I couldn’t sign up to Heart Bingo as I would then be guilty of funding the wages of their appalling DJ’s.   I suspect your ten pounds funded their entire music collection as well, since they only seem to play about 20 different songs all day.

Apart from their continual ambulance chaser advertisements, i’m sure they are owned and funded by Ed Sheeran as he gets at least 5 records played an hour 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)