Each way doubles syndicates

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

2.50 ew doubles on the european tour and pga tour, i have done this for a while (5 years) and show a healthy profit of over 4k, great odds usually, have landed it twice and had the ew side of it come in umpteen times, good fun with huge potential returns, so my question is would anyone be interested in a wee syndacite?

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I’ve had some cracking wins in golf. A few in the masters over the years. Wish I’d had Todd Hamilton or Ben Curtis in the open years ago. Those odds were massive 300 to 400 to 1. Plenty of value in the betting side of the sport. Must admit though never been one to get involved in syndicate side of betting. Good idea mate. Sadly not for me.

Dc39 WANTED $74
    Outlaw

No bother, just an idea, fine to have a decent army on a thursday morning haha

The pga is much easier to predict than european tour, european tour really can be a lottery, littered with  bottlers

Who u fancy for the masters? Think rahm, dechambeu have to be in with a real shout, shauffele up there too, sadly dont see tiger doing too much

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Got to fancy rose really. Especially the way he’s playing. Backed carbrerra and Zack Johnson when they won. Both at the end of third day. Always find value in backing someone who is a few off the lead as the leader has a knack of bottling it. Norman, mcilroy, Stuart Appleby to name a few. All looked liked winnings then lost their bottle.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)