Drink driving

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Are you fucking kidding me? You’re gonna try to make someone innocent out to be branded a fucking pedo to save yourself?

You’re a fucking disgusting human being, and I hope they lock you up with someone who beats you up every fucking day.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just Basics wrote:

There’s a cracking joke somewhere hidden in the OP’s original post. I can’t think of a punchline yet…..but il get back to ya!

Hope you get it sorted mate.

If it is a joke i clearly didn’t see it O_O Hi JB btw

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Yeah to the OP….

Now I’ve read all ya comments

Fuck off mate I hope you get the judges hammer ya prick!

TUGBOAT1988 WANTED $5
    Spectator

BSK1 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

It seems to me you think that the issue your facing is a bit of a joke? yes, people make mistakes but you don’t exactly come across as having any remorse that you.

1. Crashed into someone.

2. Broke their method of earning a living.

3. It could have easily been a car with a family parents kids etc that you hit…

If it was me you wouldn’t be allowed a license ever again be forced to pay for the repairs and losses to the ice cream man and only because you didn’t severely injure the person get community service maybe 500 hours unpaid.

Sorry if you think this is harsh but I’m just being honest here as a parent with kids.

No I respect your opinion, although I did just find out the Ice cream man has been over charging people for the 99s so I almost feel abit of justice was done… even though I am absolutely devastated by what happened…. my car is smashed to bits and no one is going to pay for it…. do you think we could do a go fund me page on here lads ?

I’ll be the first to donate to your go fund me page mate cannot stand people who over charge for 99s

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

I think you might be seeing more of someones mini milk in prison

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Just Basics wrote:

Seedy wrote:

It seems to me you think that the issue your facing is a bit of a joke? yes, people make mistakes but you don’t exactly come across as having any remorse that you.

1. Crashed into someone.

If it was me you wouldn’t be allowed a license ever again be forced to pay for the repairs and losses to the ice cream man and only because you didn’t severely injure the person get community service maybe 500 hours unpaid.

Sorry if you think this is harsh but I’m just being honest here as a parent with kids.

Totally agree Seedy. Apart from the never having a licence ever again bit.

Everyone makes mistakes mate. And hopefully this is a big wake up call for the OP’

Thank God no one was seriously harmed.

Ok maybe never having a license again is harsh lol but at least getting a long ban minimum 🙂

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Just Basics wrote:

Seedy wrote:

1. Crashed into someone.

Totally agree Seedy. Apart from the never having a licence ever again bit.

Everyone makes mistakes mate. And hopefully this is a big wake up call for the OP’

Thank God no one was seriously harmed.

Did you not see the bit about him chasing kids… I should be regarded as a hero !!!!

centipede WANTED $36
    Outlaw

hopefully its not a nobbly bobbly

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

please remove this thread @Seedy it’s gonna get out of hand very quickly X

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Ban the OP, he’s fucking stupid and shouldn’t be on this forum.

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Hahhahahahahah fuck me lads get a grip it’s a fucking  joke Hahahahha

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

BSK1 wrote:

Hahhahahahahah fuck me lads get a grip it’s a fucking  joke Hahahahha

There’s jokes… and then there’s

……..

This.

Which is not.

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

“I’m not joking”. “it’s a joke”. Fuck off

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

awesomex wrote:

Ban the OP, he’s fucking stupid and shouldn’t be on this forum.

Get a grip !!!!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

<span style=”font-size: 1rem;”>Im sorry to say I do have experience with this.. I borrowed my mates van (without asking) when I was pissed and high and crashed into two parked cars, injured myself quite seriously and wrote all the cars off.. When i woke up in hospital with little recollection I was genuinely terrified at the thought I could have injured/killed a random stranger, tbh I still feel deep regret at the thought of what could have happened due to my stupid actions, this came a cross in court and I was charged with aggravated TWOK, drink/drug driving and driving without a licence/insurance. I got a year ban, 120hours of community service and a £750 fine, the judge said if It wasn’t for the fact no one except me was injured and I was clearly remorseful having borrowed 2grand for a new van for my mate and hearing statements from the nurses it would have been at least 6 months in prison.</span>

It’s not a thing to laugh about, imagine how you’d feel if some pissed cunt hit and killed your dad, and then imagine if that pissed cunt was you breaking someone else’s family and you have to deal with that for the rest of your life.

It’s just luck that didn’t happen with either of us, realise the severity of your action man. I’d change that attitude before you meet the judge.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Drink driving’ is closed to new replies.