Drink driving

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Weird topic but does anyone have any information on drink driving offences….

i recently got locked up and my case is coming up next week, I was doing 55 in a 40 and crashed into an ice cream van. The driver was quite badly hurt and also he was covered in ice cream which they are trying to charge me for!!

So it’s dangerous drinking and drink driving, anyone have an idea of the length of ban/sentences ????

TUGBOAT1988 WANTED $5
    Spectator

BSK 1 …how much had you had to drink if you don’t mind me asking?

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

Hahahaha! Well deserved whatever you get

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Not at all mate, I had about 10 pints. The bloke in the ice cream van is quite bad so I’m not sure if I’m going to go get sent down. I’m not joking though it’s the first time I’ve ever done anything like that and I don’t even like ice cream

TUGBOAT1988 WANTED $5
    Spectator

Bit harsh awesomex …we all make mistakes in life who knows what is round the corner and I’m sure you have done things you shouldn’t . And 100% I bet you know somebody who has been done for drink driving offences or crashes etc. Don’t be so quick to judge

TUGBOAT1988 WANTED $5
    Spectator

Hopefully bsk1 they take on board how it’s your first time and it’s not something you always do and fingers crossed you don’t get jail mate. Chin up

awesomex WANTED $136
    Outlaw

TUGBOAT1988 wrote:

Bit harsh awesomex …we all make mistakes in life who knows what is round the corner and I’m sure you have done things you shouldn’t . And 100% I bet you know somebody who has been done for drink driving offences or crashes etc. Don’t be so quick to judge

I believe anyone who puts other’s lives at risk by drunk driving is an irresponsible asshole who deserves whatever punishment they get. Doesn’t matter if I know them or not. He can count himself lucky he didn’t fucking kill someone. So no, I’m not harsh at all.

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Hope not mate, although I am fond of the occasional bumming I wouldn’t like it in there(no lube?)

i was thinking of telling my Barrister that I saw the ice cream man grooming kids to get off with it… what do you think ?

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Mate the driver was attacking kids I was trying to save them….. does that sound believable????

TUGBOAT1988 WANTED $5
    Spectator

Speaking from experience you’ll be fine with the bumming as long as it’s not big Terence ?!?

I would definitely say that about ice cream man too many of them about nowadays they should be the ones who get locked up not you pal

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

It seems to me you think that the issue your facing is a bit of a joke? yes, people make mistakes but you don’t exactly come across as having any remorse that you.

1. Crashed into someone.

2. Broke their method of earning a living.

3. It could have easily been a car with a family parents kids etc that you hit…

If it was me you wouldn’t be allowed a license ever again be forced to pay for the repairs and losses to the ice cream man and only because you didn’t severely injure the person get community service maybe 500 hours unpaid.

Sorry if you think this is harsh but I’m just being honest here as a parent with kids.

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

There’s a cracking joke somewhere hidden in the OP’s original post. I can’t think of a punchline yet…..but il get back to ya!

Hope you get it sorted mate.

BSK1 WANTED $48
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

It seems to me you think that the issue your facing is a bit of a joke? yes, people make mistakes but you don’t exactly come across as having any remorse that you.

1. Crashed into someone.

If it was me you wouldn’t be allowed a license ever again be forced to pay for the repairs and losses to the ice cream man and only because you didn’t severely injure the person get community service maybe 500 hours unpaid.

Sorry if you think this is harsh but I’m just being honest here as a parent with kids.

No I respect your opinion, although I did just find out the Ice cream man has been over charging people for the 99s so I almost feel abit of justice was done… even though I am absolutely devastated by what happened…. my car is smashed to bits and no one is going to pay for it…. do you think we could do a go fund me page on here lads ?

Sean WANTED $5
    Outlaw

This is a joke?

Anonymous WANTED $483
    Inactive

Seedy wrote:

1. Crashed into someone.

Totally agree Seedy. Apart from the never having a licence ever again bit.

Everyone makes mistakes mate. And hopefully this is a big wake up call for the OP’

Thank God no one was seriously harmed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Drink driving’ is closed to new replies.