Dream Team 2019/20 – Go Hard or Go Home

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Hey Guys

Just Incase anyone was wondering I am running my dream team comp for season 2019/20!

I asked @Bandit to set up a new page but he’s never got back to me but I can think his Soccer Million plans take up quite a bit of his time. Anyway just wanted to stick a post up to say I’m running the comp again and with 2 weeks to go it’s already looking to be bigger than last seasons record season of 708 folk all paying £10 generating £7,080 prize pot.

If anyone wants more info just ask! Got a fair few folk to join off this forum last season and would love to get some more of you guys involved too!

thanks

Paul

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Where is the info buddy?

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

eejit101 wrote:

Where is the info buddy?

Good morning all

I can’t believe I’m emailing you this out so early but believe it or not the Premier League Dream Team 2019/20 is already open for business!

So it makes perfect sense after my record breaking 11th year to run the Go Hard or Go Home Private League all over again for a 12th and hopefully 12th successive record breaking season!

So you all know what do to! Go log into https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ and register your team and get joining the best private league in the game.

For you guys involved last season you should automatically re-enter the Go Hard or Go Home private league but just incase you don’t or you are brand new to my competition you will need to below code details

League Name: Go Hard or Go Home
    Code: altww2

If you are new to my league please get in touch and provide me with an email address as you will need to be kept up to date with what goes on and the prizes handed out throughout the season. Please note this is open to anyone so please feel free to invite your friends, family etc to get involved.

Entry will remain the standard £10 and should be sent to the following account details

Sort Code: 80-XXXX
    Account: XXXXXXXX

Please note these are the same details as last season so you may already have these saved. When you do send me your entry fee please let know and especially if you are paying on behalf of others.

Anyway the season doesn’t kick off until Friday 9th August so plenty of time for you to sort your teams and get your entry fee in by this date.

Thanks

Paul

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

I don’t want to be publishing my acc details in this forum so if anyone is interested in joining and want to arrange their £10 payment please email me at

[email protected]

thanks

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Yeah will defo be up for this. Not picked my team yet as still a little early but will when i have it picked out 😀

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Good man!

Yeah just under 2 weeks so plenty time but league just passed 500 marker today so coming along nicely ?

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Bigp wrote:

Hey Guys

Just Incase anyone was wondering I am running my dream team comp for season 2019/20!

I asked @Bandit to set up a new page but he’s never got back to me but I can think his Soccer Million plans take up quite a bit of his time. Anyway just wanted to stick a post up to say I’m running the comp again and with 2 weeks to go it’s already looking to be bigger than last seasons record season of 708 folk all paying £10 generating £7,080 prize pot.

If anyone wants more info just ask! Got a fair few folk to join off this forum last season and would love to get some more of you guys involved too!

thanks

Paul

590+ and still 6 days to go!

Fancy getting involved in the best dream team private going around?

Get ready guys it’s not far away before the season 2019/20 begins. Come join my league

League Name: Go Hard or Go Home
    Code: altww2

£10 to enter
    708 entrants last season generated 50 cash prizes ranging between £25-£1300

Expecting my 12th year organising this to be bigger than ever!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Joined league just waiting email response 😛

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Joined league just waiting email response ?

Sorry mate! Should have emailed you all the details now ?

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

Im in!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Bigp wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Yeah sorted it this morning can you just confirm received 😀

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

Malkychamp wrote:

Bigp wrote:

Malkychamp wrote:

Yeah sorted it this morning can you just confirm received ?

Yes mate recurved! Thanks very much and good luck ?

gymwestwood WANTED $3
    Outlaw

just submitted a team , awaiting email and boom another £10 in to the pot !

thanks for organising the league !!

Bigp WANTED $36
    Outlaw

gymwestwood wrote:

just submitted a team , awaiting email and boom another £10 in to the pot !

thanks for organising the league !!

Thanks buddy

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)