Dragon’s Fire

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    forgotoldpassword WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi guys anyone play much of Dragon’s Fire? I did 400 spins the other day and couldn’t land a bonus, played it smart and took a break then came back yesterday to give it another go, 500 spins this time and still no bonus! I’m pretty sure it’s not meant to be a super hard game to bonus but I’m just having some shit luck at the minute can’t bonus the fucker!

Anyone had any nice hits on it? I do find it a very fun game for some reason

Cheers

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Not tried it but I’m sure that’s on RocknRollas ban list for that reason….think he said on his last stream after someone requested it but could have been another game.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Had a bit of spare cash to have a little session last night. Played Dragon’s Fire, got eleven bonus teases (where the dragon actually comes out and lands two bonus symbols and spins the remaining reels for a third) and every single one missed. Screen was almost out the bloody window!

Went over to Book of Dead in the end with my remaining balance and got rinsed without a single tease.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Had a bit of spare cash to have a little session last night. Played Dragon’s Fire, got eleven bonus teases (where the dragon actually comes out and lands two bonus symbols and spins the remaining reels for a third) and every single one missed. Screen was almost out the bloody window!

Went over to Book of Dead in the end with my remaining balance and got rinsed without a single tease.

Glad to know it’s not just me having no luck with Book of Dead. It will literally give me 1 bonus for naff all and I’ll stay after it like an idiot for a few hundred spins trying to land one and not even a sniff. Tried it on the free spins and went over 500 spins without one. I guess I got lucky the first few times I played it as I got 3 bonuses drop in during 100 spins. Definitely one I’ll be doing 100 spins on in future and then leaving it if no luck.

Jamesh WANTED $11
    Outlaw

I play it quite regulary, ive only ever had one decent win on it but enjoy the game! You either need the 50 spins or a shit load of re triggerS, i posted a big 1000x win on it recently shame was only on 20p stake

Outlaw

Jamesh wrote:

I play it quite regulary, ive only ever had one decent win on it but enjoy the game! You either need the 50 spins or a shit load of re triggerS, i posted a big 1000x win on it recently shame was only on 20p stake

Can’t go wrong with a 1000x win no matter what stake that is a lovely hit !

Reassuring to hear other people have trouble bonusing it as well, done another 500 spins today and no joy! This is nearing my highest number of spins on a slot without a bonus but at least it spins fast with the turbos

Outlaw

Just finished another session, I’m up to 1800 spins and no bonus now which is a new record for me on most spins on a slot without a bonus beating my previous 1700 spin nightmare on donuts!

Can’t believe I still haven’t bonused it and I know that it can be a shit bonus but hopefully I’ll get one soon !

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Try a diffrent tactic mate play ur other fav games and go bak every now and then and go in with what u consider a reasonable amount of spins and leave again if it doesn’t bonus dont chase it and it will come ( the harder u try and all that ) good luck?

Outlaw

Yeah probably the best idea that, have been at least taking breaks in between sessions just shocked it’s not bonused for me yet! Will be slotting again Monday and give it a revisit hopefully get a bonus

I don’t remember Bandit ever playing it on a video although he might have, would love to see it!

Outlaw

Another 500 spins today with no bonus, other slots are all playing well so I can’t complain but damn I don’t think I’ve ever waited this long for a bonus that could just be shit – we go again tomorrow!

Geezawin WANTED $270
    Outlaw

Surley mate must owe u a few bob by now when u get it hope u smash it

forgotoldpassword wrote:

Another 500 spins today with no bonus, other slots are all playing well so I can’t complain but damn I don’t think I’ve ever waited this long for a bonus that could just be shit – we go again tomorrow!

Outlaw

600 spins yesterday no bonus 😀 did get a decent full screen with 3 wilds for 300x though! Everything else is playing decently so I’m not massively losing every session, pretty sure i’m over 3000!!!!!! spins now without a bonus on this game lol.

Few days off slots then will come back and go again #PrayForABonusEven20xWillDo

Outlaw

Had another little go tonight, 400 spins no bonus 😀 I would LOVE to know how many teases I’ve had, weekend off slots then #goagain Monday – honestly CANNOT believe I still haven’t had a bonus

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Sorry bud but I’m struggling to believe this one. You’re saying you’re at (around) 3,400 spins without a single bonus on Dragon’s Fire? A slot which is actually very easy to bonus.

I just gave it a go on free play to try and back up my post here a bit. In the first five bonuses that I landed, these are the amount of spins it took to land them:

That’s five bonuses in 297 spins. Among those spins I had tonnes of teases as well. I apologise for my skepticism, it’s not how I normally roll, I am just struggling to see how your story can be correct here, the odds are astronomically low.

In fact, even we assume that the bonus lands, on average, once every hundred spins (and assume I just got very lucky with mine). If my maths is correct, the odds of you not landing a bonus in 3,400 spins is about 0.00000000000014%.

Outlaw

lol why would I waste my time and effort to lie about it? Guess this post was turning into my rant/blog anyway so that’ll be the last I bother to post here

Also your % is massively wrong

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)