Double feature scruffy duck!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

After watching Steve’s latest I thought I’d show my double feature from a couple of weeks ago and what a fucking croc of shit it was

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw
    Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Steve’s bonus was better than mine times wise so don’t get too excited if you hit it guys!!

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

the music on this slot makes the grind for a decent hit so much worse lol it makes bonanza sound like a symphony ?

MichaelLFC96 WANTED $114
    Outlaw

The music on this slot does my head in too, only played it for a minute or so but I couldn’t bare it ?

A bonus I’ll never witness for myself should we say lol

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Hahaha!!! It does my nut it too, but I’m a rare breed, I actually like the bonanza music, will never play temple quest or rainbow riches, the free spins sound makes me suicidal

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

it’s it my head now just from reading this thread haha!

meepmeepmeep dodododododo meep, meep meep

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

Mate I’m so sorry!! Didn’t want to cause you so much pain

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

I might try bonus lucky lady charm just for the relaxing tune haha

Realwhiskers WANTED $23
    Blocked

I’ve won more on that game on low stake bonuses 60p etc than when I’ve been on £3 odd. Literally. Such an annoying but brilliant slot

Fudwoods WANTED $53
    Outlaw

I prefer the irish riches megaways tune as my most relaxing to listen to, had some monsters off that too shame you dont get the same visuals off that compared to lucky ladies, she’s like my perfect lady, shame she’s fake and a bitch!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)