dont use gamban!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chipnroll WANTED $17
    Blocked

gambling was out of control used this on two devices just destroyed both of then i have to wait 20 seconds to type a letter cant go on non gambling sites complete nightmare phones fucked this is a cowboy operation stay away now trying to get rid of it

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

chipnroll wrote:

gambling was out of control used this on two devices just destroyed both of then i have to wait 20 seconds to type a letter cant go on non gambling sites complete nightmare phones fucked this is a cowboy operation stay away now trying to get rid of it

Plenty of people have had no problem with this application so you are either very unlucky or it is something else breaking your devices do you have any other application that is on both devices that could be causing the issue? If you still require a way to block gambling Try using gamstop as this is not an application it is a government-backed process and links can be found in the gamstop section on the site.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

chipnroll wrote:

You sorted out your email issue with them though mate?

Eightblack WANTED $446
    Outlaw

If they’re usuable at all download and run avg and it will tell you which apps and proceses are potentially slowing it down

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Eightblack wrote:

If they’re usuable at all download and run avg and it will tell you which apps and proceses are potentially slowing it down

Good advice mate. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)