Does everyone know Matched Betting?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    DAC007 WANTED $16
    Outlaw

Warmapple wrote:

Hello,

yeah I understand about locking in and trading rather than gambling.

The biggest issue I’m going to have is finding an edge due to not currently following a sport. I thought I found a strategy about 2 days ago on the greyhounds but since then have lost on it lol!

I’m not looking to go full time from it, (unless I find some mega money) just a top up on the wages.

With all due respect I think you’ve got to understand the sport you trade in so you can know when to go against the flow and with out that knowledge you will still be looking to just get a bit lucky,

Like I said, I could talk about this for hours but if I were you I’d practice with very low level stakes on Under/Over goal markets and you could always do simple trades like backing a favourite when they go behind,  Good luck.

GodlikeB WANTED $6
    Outlaw

I like that you are giving away £1 Million bandit. You say you have given away 400 tenners which is cool basic maths kinda indiciating that the referal kwiff are giving you back around £50 a referall?

4 x100 tenners and £16000 based on those 400 numbers?

So around £20 grand for 400 referals. That’s if my math is correct.  Does that means you’re gonna need around 20,000 referalls? seems tough.

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

It is going to be around double that amount of participants for a successful campaign. It sounds a lot but there are over 600 eligible teams – i need an average of 60 per team i’d imagine, when you say it like that, it sounds a whole lot more achievable doesn’t it?

As i have said from the start, it is a business venture and i 100% intend to make money fro it for myself, i don’t think i am going to be doing too much of that for the first campaign as i am building it from nothing, i need to invest plenty in brand awareness, i intend to throw a lot of money back in to grass roots football and get the logo throughout the whole of the non league, i want it as well known as sky sports saturday by the end of the first campaign.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Was anyone else on wolves for 2up? I cashed out at 2-1 🙁 🙁 🙁

Zoep89 WANTED $35
    Blocked

Going to sign up today, i have clicked the link then it goes to app store, will it still be your link i have signed up through @Bandit?

slottinggooner WANTED $23
    Outlaw

Had a small advantage play win on Messi DDHH with Betfred yesterday. Back at Freds lay on Smarkets and quite often get great odds to smash the bookie. My biggest win was £2.4k on Kane a few years ago, a few months back when Aguero scored a hatrick I won £1.1k. The great thing about DDHH is the qualifying losses are no more than £20-£30 to quite often win several hundred.

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

slottinggooner wrote:

Had a small advantage play win on Messi DDHH with Betfred yesterday. Back at Freds lay on Smarkets and quite often get great odds to smash the bookie. My biggest win was £2.4k on Kane a few years ago, a few months back when Aguero scored a hatrick I won £1.1k. The great thing about DDHH is the qualifying losses are no more than £20-£30 to quite often win several hundred.

Great stuff i miss betfred/totesport. I was only ever able to get £200 max on went about half a season without hitting 1 then got gubbed lol. Still will pop instore for a bash but very rarely near a betfred. What would you say are your most profitable sports offers? 2up?

slottinggooner WANTED $23
    Outlaw

I’ve got literally a dozen shops near me and they are my bread and butter for DDHH. It’s a very misunderstood promotion, by laying your bet off you are giving yourself effective odds way over what you would get for double odds or even the 2 or more market.

Fred isn’t stupid though, this weekend he has ducked out of offering DDHH on the City vs Spuds game instead of offering a series of second rate games that no one will be interested in.

I am quite pally with my local manager in Freds, she thinks I am just a punter because these rarely come in and they take hundreds from me in bets each week, with little knowledge that my true risk is only a fraction of what I stake in the bookie.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)