Different types of bets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

I know lots of people do their accas and btts at the weekend but have you done a lucky 15 or 31 or even 63. These are for i think for higher stake betters as a £1 lucky 63 is £63. If one goes down the returns can be still big. I’ve had £2 lucky 31 pay 4k winning 4 out of 5 all be it they were some good odds or the daddy of bets the goliath 8 teams 247 bets gets expensive but great fun watching scores come in. Also lucky 15’s can pay treble odds on one winner with some bookies. Have you done bets like this bandit or anyone for that matter ?.

thunderball6 WANTED $272
    Outlaw

i do 20p lucky 15 on the horses , so it only costs 3 pound . Still potential if u get good prices . Won nearly 600 pound on it once .i do 3 off them every day . 9 pound a day at the end off the week I’m never down by more than 20 pound .

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Yeah I do em as well on the horses mate. Had some cracking wins on lucky 31’s never had all 5 win though. Plenty of 4’s though. I’m low stakes these days also

1pstaker WANTED $25
    Outlaw

I do lucky 15’s on horses. but only if prices are ok. Unless you doing draws/outsiders lucky 15’s/31’s etc are not worth it on football bets  Or for that matter very short priced horses. You could have 3 winners and not get your money back, which seems a bit pointless. If I want to try and ‘cover’ myself, much better to do, say, from 5 selections, do 5 fourfolds and an acca. But generally with football its all or nothing!!

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

Haz40 wrote:

I know lots of people do their accas and btts at the weekend but have you done a lucky 15 or 31 or even 63. These are for i think for higher stake betters as a £1 lucky 63 is £63. If one goes down the returns can be still big. I’ve had £2 lucky 31 pay 4k winning 4 out of 5 all be it they were some good odds or the daddy of bets the goliath 8 teams 247 bets gets expensive but great fun watching scores come in. Also lucky 15’s can pay treble odds on one winner with some bookies. Have you done bets like this bandit or anyone for that matter ?.

I actually think these bets are for the low stake betters that normally do like 10/20p or even 5p on them. Have never gone above a lucky 15 myself

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)