Diamond Mine All Action

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Regarding Diamond Mine all Action. My thoughts on this are this buy is heavily compensated. I’ve bought a few buys on this and by the 3rd or 4th buy it tends to give you at least money back but usually profit.

Another thing is when @thebandit said these pays are small. Yes, that was pound stake the £100 buy and this slot max potential is 10,000x quite a lot less than chilli and bonanza.

The mega wins tend to be between 1000-2000x max but more frequently less than 1000x. That bonus you got was above average so don’t feel disheartened by that one 🙂

And no I don’t work for Blueprint I just know the slot. Damn it’s annoying sometimes wish I was there to help out when you want to know something man. 😀

So in short compensated buy usually gives back 20-30% of buy minimum and after 3rd or 4th buy you will get at least a little profit. I think they have to make it this way or everyone would win too much.

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

I wouldn’t have thought it was compensated by previous play ?

blueyes WANTED $80
    Outlaw

Xbobmad wrote:

I wouldn’t have thought it was compensated by previous play ?

Certainly feels like it. Two losing buys then 3rd wins. Did same thing every time..

argyl53 WANTED $419
    Outlaw

I played it once for a 20 quid game and made a minuscule profit of about £2.50, then decided I’d rather just play regular Diamond Mine. These All Action things should be banned anyway, they’re nothing but a deliberate middle finger to the regulator when they banned bonus buys.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)