DHV or STD?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Slotsoffun WANTED $9
    Outlaw

What the hell has happened to DHV? AKA

Definitely Has VeryLlittleEntertainment (anymore) = Sorry TryAnother Deposit</span>

Dangerously High Volatility = Skull Taco Don’tChooseGates

Like many, I am used to many a losing session. But to get me anxious playing £2 spin with £1000+ balance or £1 with £500 proves my better judgement when, the balance is often, gobbled without a feature, or several features in a row are below 10x.

If it was a tilt one a couple sessions, okay. but when its many sessions and no gameplay/entertainment it’s shocking

Rant over, for now

The Bandit WANTED $5,353
    El Bandito

Danger is a funny one for me, i remember the times of the huge wins, fairly regular big wins, it doesn’t seem the same any more but perhaps it is because shit loads of people play it now, when it first dropped on the scene i don’t think gazillions of people were playing it, who knows. It seems much harder to get even a 200x out of it now.

Loganf1 WANTED $1
    Outlaw

Danger rips me everytime!never had a big win just small payouts

blacko1974 WANTED $248
    Spectator

STD? Fuck that, ain’t going back to that clinic again. DHV has went from “Fire in the Disco” to “Snoozefest in the Disco”. Proper shit.

Green2711 WANTED $492
    Outlaw

Maybe I’m getting lucky on it but I tend to get 100-200x on High Voltage and Gates on a regular basis. I know from watching Rolla that he gets bells, skulls and taco’s on Gates so often but for me I tend to get 10, J, Q and K’s I haven’t had a premium on Gates in over 10 bonuses now. Perhaps its my Reel King. *shrug*. I only play it on low stakes though, wonder if it would be different if I increased the stakes?

Malkychamp WANTED $485
    Outlaw

It can still pay some1 posted a video on here only a couple of days ago and it was dropping in bonuses left right and centre

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

I find DHV nearly impossible to land a bonus on, always takes me hundredsssss of spins. And then even when I land it, I’m lucky if I get 20x!

Slotsoffun WANTED $9
    Outlaw

Last time I showed my balls was the ol’ snippy snip snip

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)