Dead or alive 2

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

So I’ve just completed my 100th bonus on DoA2 at 9p. I chose the high volatility high noon saloon everytime. My biggest win from the 100 bonuses was £3.75. I didn’t get the extra 5 spins a single time. Reels 2 and 5 were the ones that seemed to land the most and I got a wild reel 2 once and a wild reel 5 twice. I got a 4 scatter trigger twice in the 100 bonuses. My biggest base game win was a line of sheriff badges ( quick spinning so don’t know the win) I feel like this is way below average but this could be bang on.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Dynamik23 wrote:

So I’ve just completed my 100th bonus on DoA2 at 9p. I chose the high volatility high noon saloon everytime. My biggest win from the 100 bonuses was £3.75. I didn’t get the extra 5 spins a single time. Reels 2 and 5 were the ones that seemed to land the most and I got a wild reel 2 once and a wild reel 5 twice. I got a 4 scatter trigger twice in the 100 bonuses. My biggest base game win was a line of sheriff badges ( quick spinning so don’t know the win) I feel like this is way below average but this could be bang on.

I do think lots of people have tried to chase the wildline etc on this game mate and found it to be possibly less forgiving than the original one 🙁

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Seedy wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

I do think lots of people have tried to chase the wildline etc on this game mate and found it to be possibly less forgiving than the original one ?

A wild line would be nice but I know how incredible difficult they are to get. I just think in 100 bonuses my biggest win is 41x must be way below average.

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Dynamik23 wrote:

Seedy wrote:

Dynamik23 wrote:

I do think lots of people have tried to chase the wildline etc on this game mate and found it to be possibly less forgiving than the original one ?

A wild line would be nice but I know how incredible difficult they are to get. I just think in 100 bonuses my biggest win is 41x must be way below average.

oooooOOOhh I get the question now lol sorry I didn’t read properly pahahah, in that case, I wouldn’t know personally as I have never tried to push this game but maybe @biohazard and or @Ejjitt can help you as I know they both have done a ton of spins on this.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

Probably 41x biggest bonus over 100 bonuses is under average from my personal experience with the game. But it’s important to remember that most of the time with this game, it either goes mental or does next to nothing. 41x is a very good ‘non-mental’ bonus. I think my biggest bonus outside of a wildline was like 70x ish?

Because the wildline on that bonus can pay so much, it is incredibly rare. I’ve done another 50 to 60 bonuses since my wildline and I’ve not even come close since, averaging around 4x per bonus.

Don’t burn through your cash on this game, just play it on super low stakes every now and then is my recommendation. 🙂

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Biohazard wrote:

Probably 41x biggest bonus over 100 bonuses is under average from my personal experience with the game. But it’s important to remember that most of the time with this game, it either goes mental or does next to nothing. 41x is a very good ‘non-mental’ bonus. I think my biggest bonus outside of a wildline was like 70x ish?

Because the wildline on that bonus can pay so much, it is incredibly rare. I’ve done another 50 to 60 bonuses since my wildline and I’ve not even come close since, averaging around 4x per bonus.

Don’t burn through your cash on this game, just play it on super low stakes every now and then is my recommendation. ?

Thanks. Yeah I’m only playing it on 9p. I’ve done 120 now and just got a 75x bonus where I had 5 spins to hit middle reel for 5 extra spins and a double chance at wild line if I got them. I dont think I’ll ever get a wild line but I’m using poker winnings to fund the attempt. I’m the unlucky bastard that will get a wild line on the last spin of the 5 extra ones. Another thing is it seems to me the wilds miss by 1 spot very consistently, only at the top. Wonder why. I’ll keep this thread updated on biggest win and if I do get a wild line.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

It does happen. I believe the retrigger on DOA1 was 1 in 51, DOA2 High Noon is 1 in 102.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

So gone on the run of my life. Hit a 1800x win on rainbow riches megaways at 20p and done decent on roulette. Been grinding DoA2 at 9p. I have had 200 bonuses. Still no retrigger and biggest win is still as above. In these 100 I haven’t had a single wild reel and all triggers have been 3 scatters. Looking at the recent big wins despite knowing my thought process is wrong it seems like the RTP has been decimated by some of the absolutely crazy wins posted. (I know this is moronic and false) I just can’t fathom how in 200 bonuses I have even had a retrigger. But if it’s 1-102 that do retrigger I guess I’m not that far behind and I’m confident in the next 100 I’ll get it and maybe snag a wild line PLEASE!!!!. Lol. If anyone is wondering how much this has all cost me. In the past week I have had £1500 withdrawn and it all started with a free £10 I won in a Twitter giveaway.  Maybe should have kept track of loses but too late now.

eejit101 WANTED $312
    Outlaw

So…. your up 1,490quid and moaning? 😀 Fucker!

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Lol moaning is the meaning of life.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

300 bonuses. Biggest win £6.44. still no retrigger. Sick of it now so gonna have a break from it.

Biohazard WANTED $675
    Outlaw

How much are you down bud? Based on what your RTP should be without a single bonus over 100x, even on 9p I’d expect you to be around £1,500 to £2,500 down from lasting through that many bonuses!

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

On the game I ahve no idea. But I’ve won around 2k on roulette. But I’ve kept £300 in the balance and everytime 1 get to £400 I use the £100 to do as many spins as I can on DoA2. I’ve got £317 in balance. Gonna do some more roulette spins and if I get to £400 I’ll try again.

Dynamik23 WANTED $82
    Outlaw

Also I got a £360 win on rainbow riches megaways and I used it all on DoA2. Im massivly down on that game but I’m only using profit so with the potential the game has I may aswell. Once my luck runs out I won’t be doing it anymore. Just the odd try now and again.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)