dead or alive 2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DEVIL4POSTER WANTED $55
    Outlaw

so i deposited £20 on poker stars and got up to about $400 on roulette decided to try DOA2 on $4.50 stake wanted to ask for advice which bonus to take but knew one wud be awake at this time on the forums lol. took the highest varaince and it paid fudge all. bout 10 spins later it landed it again hit fudge all but took my balance from 270 back to 420 why didnt i take the the train heist first time always the dilemma lol

Seedy WANTED $1,243
    Sheriff

Very much a slots that’s all or nothing is DoA 2 mate run anyways with your 420 and keep it for a rainy day 🙂

Haz40 WANTED $1,166
    Outlaw

Think like most i was away with the fairies at 2.30am. I’d take the money and run also.

ligarr WANTED $82
    Outlaw

DEVIL4POSTER wrote:

so i deposited £20 on poker stars and got up to about $400 on roulette decided to try DOA2 on $4.50 stake wanted to ask for advice which bonus to take but knew one wud be awake at this time on the forums lol. took the highest varaince and it paid fudge all. bout 10 spins later it landed it again hit fudge all but took my balance from 270 back to 420 why didnt i take the the train heist first time always the dilemma lol

Had over 300 bonuses on the game,always choose highest variance and only had 2 bpnuses where i got the 5 extra spins,and only hit wild line on a final spin on one.,,,ultra high variance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)