DaVinci Stole My Purse…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nicola100 WANTED $3
    Outlaw

Hi All and Bandit,

Been watching the YouTube Cluster of videos on Sunday sessions and found them quite interesting…

I’m a long term habitual user and my drug of choice is Da Vinci Diamonds…. I’ve played the mainstream sites such as Ladbrooks, GalaBingo and now MeccaBingo and after watching both Darren aka Stop and step and also Bandit I’m now considering a career in long term investment banking namely Video Slotz… Ha Ha,

My biggest lowest win stake was 20p to £522 off Dungeons and Dragons… The one with the Dice…. Olddie Slot Mac on Ladbrookes (No Longer Availible) … Boo Hooo…

My biggest win to date is £2030 on a double line of 5 diamonds on Davinci Diamonds from a £4 stake… And biggest feature is a 76 Bonus run on the same game… (Not the Master DaVinci with the big pictures because that’s just Poo / The old one) But now me’s think’s it’s time for a change…

Been watching the chilli hunts Bandits been having and I wants me some of that action… Smiley face – Smiley face.

About to sign up via Bandits Site to Video Slotz… Yaaaaaayyyyy….

P.S. I’m also deadly on Real King so Bandit ….. Play on….. Play what you luv…. Nix…

mikeren WANTED $1
    Outlaw

cool

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)