Darts

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    sportsbetpunk WANTED $24
    Outlaw

Nice one pal, Enjoy!

Xbobmad WANTED $729
    Outlaw

@thebandit Hope you’re going to be holding up a backinamo.com sign for the cameras! It’s on ITV4 for UK Viewers.

Have a great time, I’m imagining you with reel king on a laptop missing half the darts ??

The Bandit WANTED $5,352
    El Bandito

Xbobmad wrote:

@thebandit Hope you’re going to be holding up a backinamo.com sign for the cameras! It’s on ITV4 for UK Viewers.

Have a great time, I’m imagining you with reel king on a laptop missing half the darts ??

Haha I should wear the hulks bollock 😀

THAGABSTAR WANTED $105
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

sportsbetpunk wrote:

Are Betvictor comping you pal as they are sponsoring?

Should do with the dosh you put their way.

They are indeed mate, purely based on my player account before anyone has a pop lol

Bandit no matter what you do the dicks always have a pop have a great time mate

WiggyOfStHelens WANTED $96
    Outlaw

Can you imagine if someones on a 9 darter and they miss, all you’ll hear is – You fat fingered fucker…   Maybe a few shouts of… I can score more with a cactus up my arse  🙂

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

The Bandit wrote:

Never been before mate, me and a couple of mates thought we would have a trip out ?

I should take the Gandalf head, see if you can spot me in the crowd haha

Just a thought bandit but I reckon this would be a excellent prize for some type of monthly draw.

You could do some type of compition with the winner getting 4 tickets to a night at the darts,, tickets are about 40 quid each so wouldnt cost much and the winner would be more then happy.. Could choose an event near them.

This could also work with any sporting event  Football/NFL etc..

Just a thought I know there is a thread about ideas for prizes but to be honest I didn’t look for it ha.

Kingpab WANTED $149
    Outlaw

I know I’ve spelt compition wrong but for the life of me I can’t work it out even with predicted text ? must be the beer tonight ??

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)